This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4: Captain Control

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4: Captain..

1434 days 2 hours ago
Philip13
Can we start soon :)
1434 days 2 hours ago
Gerasimov
Blogger #1: Philip13
Blogger #2: Lhooper902976

Spammer #1: Gerasimov
Spammer #2: Johns4250

Mailer #1: Bulldozer24
Mailer #2: Lollipop1234
1434 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
TORBA MAY BEGIN THEIR TASKS
1434 days 2 hours ago
BakuSkye
come onnnnnnnn
1434 days 2 hours ago
SeaViper
Blogger #1: LiukBB
Blogger #2: Tbart

Spammer #1: BakuSyke
Spammer #2: Pkpkpk

Mailer #1: SeaViper
Mailer #2: Dcha
1434 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
MALAMPA MAY BEGIN THEIR TASKS
1434 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
Schwabby2222 is sitting out
1434 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
BLOGGER CLARIFICATION:

You may repeat the rainbow as many times as you possibly can, but you can't use the same people a second time.
1434 days 1 hour ago
Dcha369
I have a couple questions about the mailers.
1.) Do both of the mailers start at 1 or does only one of them start at 1 and the other can go to 2?
2.) You mention a different hour time stamp, so does that mean we could mail you at 1:59 then again at 2? Or must there be a full hour in between?
1434 days 1 hour ago
tunertin
1. Both mailers start at 1 and count as normal, you are essentially doing the challenge separately, I will add together your totals at the end.

2. You can mail at 1:59 and then 2, the hour is different so it is valid.
1434 days 1 hour ago
Dcha369
Okay thats what i thought, just wanted to check. thank you!
1434 days ago
tunertin
In the unlikely event of a tie for a given task (specifically for Mailer and Blogger) whichever tribe had the highest performing individual will get the point. If Spammer somehow ties and the challenge isn't decided by the other two tasks, I will arrange a tie breaker spamming round.
1433 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
TIME

This Immunity Challenge is over. Please give me a few minutes to determine the results.
1433 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
RESULTS

Blogger

Torba: 20
Malampa: 32

Malampa earns a point and leads 1-0

Mailer

Torba: 16
Malampa: 28

MALAMPA WINS IMMUNITY!

Malampa also won Spammer with 2730 posts to Torba's 2125. I did not verify that all posts came from only the Spammers, but Malampa wins regardless of the results of Spammer.
1433 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
Torba, I will see you back at Tribal Council where someone will become the 4th person voted out of Survivor Vanuatu: Islands of Fire

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!