This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRGG17 Survivor Applications

Topic » TRGG17 Survivor Applications

1466 days 5 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Dragon
Male
Yes
Yes
No
Yes
Yes
Yes
Strategic
Brains
Hero
1466 days ago
Pkpkpkpk
Name (can be fake, this is not your username):Patrick
How active are you on a scale of 1-10?8

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)? Yes definitely wouldnt miss out any oppurtunities to win this game!

How have you placed in other Survivor groups if you have played in any? No i have never participated in any others.

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)?No but i would love if this could be my first.

Will you respect the host?Yes

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game?Yes

Can you take and send screenshots?Yes

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one):Social

Would you consider yourself to be Brains, Brawn, or Beauty? (pick one):Brains

Would you consider yourself a Hero or a Villain? Hero

Is there anything else I should know about you that may help me in my decision of whether or not I should cast you?

I have always dreamed about someday competing in survivor and this would be an amazing experience to be a part of. I’m from Ireland and no one watches it here apart from me but it is my favourite programme by far and that makes me even more determined to win thus game. I believe i could play a really good and clever social game aswell as making the right moves at the right time to make me the sole survivor!!!
Thank you for applying!!!
1465 days 21 hours ago
Philip13
Name: Phil
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 10

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)? Yesss I prefer a time frame over live shows anyway, I’ll always try

How have you placed in other Survivor groups if you have played in any? I usually do alright, I’ve won some of WannaBeeFriend’s group games

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)? No I haven’t :)

Will you respect the host? Always ❤️

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game? Yeah for sure, I’m not a sore loser

Can you take and send screenshots? Yes :)

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one): probably more social, physically doesn’t entirely apply unless I’m running low on sleep and I’m not always able to use my brain effectively to be strategic, so social for sure

Would you consider yourself to be Brains, Brawn, or Beauty? (pick one): lit rally beauty luv

Would you consider yourself a Hero or a Villain? Uh I’m in the middle :) I’ll do what’s best for my game, but sometimes I’m over loyal

Is there anything else I should know about you that may help me in my decision of whether or not I should cast you?

First of all, please limit the amount of white and yellow levels you cast because some of them high key look like multis who are going to vote together for the cash prize. Albeit not much, I could buy a little decoration for my room from this book shop which would be cute.

I should be cast because I haven’t played group games in years and I’m willing to prove I still got it 😎
1465 days 20 hours ago
Tbart
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Tyler B.
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 9

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)? Yes 24 hour frame is very manageable.

How have you placed in other Survivor groups if you have played in any? Not yet.

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)? No.

Will you respect the host? Of course, props to you for putting this together.

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game? Absolutely and I look forward to all the twists.

Can you take and send screenshots? Yup!

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one): Strategic, I'm always planning a move.

Would you consider yourself to be Brains, Brawn, or Beauty? (pick one): Brawn, I play sports, I like to compete and win.

Would you consider yourself a Hero or a Villain? Villain, I'm here to win.

Is there anything else I should know about you that may help me in my decision of whether or not I should cast you? If you chose me you will be getting a committed, competitive player who will respect your game and bring a unique style to the game.
1465 days 11 hours ago
BakuSkye
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Nathan

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)? yes

How have you placed in other Survivor groups if you have played in any? had an older account along time ago lost the password so I don't remember my placements

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)? nope

Will you respect the host? of course

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game? yes

Can you take and send screenshots? yes

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one): all of the above

Would you consider yourself to be Brains, Brawn, or Beauty? (pick one): brains or brawn

Would you consider yourself a Hero or a Villain? some say hero but the ones I backdoor say villian

Is there anything else I should know about you that may help me in my decision of whether or not I should cast you? I will literally do anything to win I do not care
1465 days 7 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Andrew

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)? Yes

How have you placed in other Survivor groups if you have played in any? Ive placed all over the place in group games, i dont have all my placements tho

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)? Dont think so

Will you respect the host? Yes

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game? Yes

Can you take and send screenshots? Yes

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one): Social

Would you consider yourself to be Brains, Brawn, or Beauty? (pick one): Brains

Would you consider yourself a Hero or a Villain? Villain
1465 days 4 hours ago
Dcha369
Please copy and paste the below into a comment in this topic to apply. If you have played in TRGG before, you are still allowed to apply.

Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Dcha369
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 8

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)?
Yes!

How have you placed in other Survivor groups if you have played in any?
It's been a while so i dont really remeber lol
Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)?
No i have not
Will you respect the host?
Of course!
Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game?
Yes!
Can you take and send screenshots?
Yes
Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one):
Strategic!
Would you consider yourself to be Brains, Brawn, or Beauty? (pick one):
Brains or Brawn
Would you consider yourself a Hero or a Villain?
Whichever needs to be done lol
I can take tengaged very seriously, so as long as others are active, I will be 100% active and gameplanning constantly myself. I grew up having survivor/big brother competitions growing up and would always go all out as I am an ultimate competitor. Also, I can fit into almost any role (under the radar, alpha, strategist, competitor, loyal, flopper, etc.)
Thank you letting me apply!!!
1465 days 3 hours ago
SeaViper
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Sea
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 8

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)? Yes

How have you placed in other Survivor groups if you have played in any? Plenty (Look at my prof- and that's only the shortlist)

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)? Yes, Season 16

Will you respect the host? Yes

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game? Yes

Can you take and send screenshots? Yes

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one): Strategic

Would you consider yourself a Hero or a Villain?: We will have to see

Is there anything else I should know about you that may help me in my decision of whether or not I should cast you?: I like to eat people...Just a warning
1464 days 14 hours ago
Bobib2001
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Bobi
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? 7-8

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)? Duh, of course!

How have you placed in other Survivor groups if you have played in any? Nope, hopefully this will be my first chance.

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)? No

Will you respect the host? Yeah

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game? Yes!

Can you take and send screenshots? Yes!

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one): A combination of social and stratigic gameplay

Would you consider yourself a Hero or a Villain? Hero

I am ready to give it my all - challange wins, blindsides and hopefully winning the game!
1464 days 13 hours ago
Schwabby2222
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Schwab

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)?

Haven't played one in a whileee

I have not

Always

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game?
Of course!

Yes

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one):
Personally I would say all of the above

Brains

Villain

I don't play scared. I want to make big moves and blind side people as much as possible. Try to keep it entertaining for YOU.
1464 days 11 hours ago
lhooper902976
Name (can be fake, this is not your username):Hoop
How active are you on a scale of 1-10? An 8

For sure
Yup, a lot of scattered placements, average around 10th.
No I have not
200 percent yes
Definitely
For sure
Strategic
Brains
A hero
I play a loyal and adventurous gameplay.

Thank you for applying!!!
1463 days ago
Gerasimov
Name (can be fake, this is not your username): Gera

Game events such as challenges and tribal councils will typically have a 24 hour timeframe in which you are expected to complete them. Do you agree to always participate in events that you are expected to (voting at tribals, participating in challenges)? Of course!

How have you placed in other Survivor groups if you have played in any? I placed 5th in _JB_'s Cutthroat Survivor

Have you played in TRGG before and, if so, what season(s)? No

Will you respect the host? Absolutely!

Will you respect game decisions and twists even if they poorly effect your game? Yes!

Can you take and send screenshots? Yes!

Would you consider yourself a social, strategic, or physical player? (pick one): Social

Would you consider yourself a Hero or a Villain?: Hero

Is there anything else I should know about you that may help me in my decision of whether or not I should cast you? I'm a really committed player who likes group games more than Tengaged games so I really need something to do on here that's fun and exciting.
1462 days 1 hour ago
tunertin
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!