This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRGG16 The Mole: Time Bomb Finale (July 29, 2019)

Topic » TRGG16 The Mole: Time Bomb..

1734 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
I cant at Armanti knowing more about Sagar than Sagar knows about himself.
1734 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Armanti though had me scared as HELL that he thought I was the mole come final 3
1734 days 4 hours ago
tunertin
QUIZ 6

noah_kondon        5/10*
obscurity        DNS
It1002        10/10
doubledarefan01        3/10
SeaViper        2/10

noah_kondon's efforts in Mission 12, Balloonacy, gained him 2 bonus points on this quiz. His actual score was 3/10. Therefore, noah_kondon didn't need the bonus points and cost the group $34,000, which would've given the group an outright win over the Mole.
1734 days 4 hours ago
rawr121
lmfao
1734 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
WELL BOB WHAT THE FUCK TO YOU EXPECT? I WASN'T TOTALLY SURE ABOUT NELS AND FOR GOOD REASON.
1734 days 4 hours ago
tunertin
QUIZ 7

noah_kondon        0/10 1m
obscurity        DNS
It1002        10/10
doubledarefan01        0/10 1m 17s

Up to this point, noah_kondon and doubledarefan01 were suspicious of each other as the Mole. Of course, neither of them was the Mole and they tied. noah_kondon, the winner, stayed in the game to arrive at the final 3 without his prime suspect, doubledarefan01, by a 17 second difference.
1734 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Nels' execution had me SHOOOK
1734 days 4 hours ago
tunertin
And, as I already said

FINAL QUIZ

noah_kondon        20/20
obscurity        MOLE
It1002        19/20
1734 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Welp, I was like Mark in the fact that I didn't know who the mole was, got to the end by some miracle, and then did decent on the final quiz lmao.  I guess i'm that type of winner :p
1734 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
I couldn't have done it without my boy James tho, who took Armanti out of the possible list of suspects for me.  He was like my Clay lol
1734 days 4 hours ago
tunertin
And here is a little insight into my selection of the Mole.

My first pick was going to be scott123. However, before I had the chance to message him and ask him to be the Mole, he messaged me asking how the game worked. Without complete knowledge of the game, I thought better of selecting him as the Mole.

My second pick was gumball221520. He, however, declined to be the Mole when I asked him.

And finally, my third pick was our eventual Mole, obscurity. He had expressed general interest in being the Mole and seemed like the best remaining pick.

noah_kondon had started forming alliances and suspicions BEFORE I EVEN PICKED THE MOLE. He formed a Skype chat with Jacadeux and mbarnish1 and said he'd probably be able to tell if one of them was the Mole. I then wrote each of them off as a result of this. Jacadeux had crossed my mind as a possible pick, but this prevented me from considering him further. He also told me who he suspected based on who he thought I would pick, also before I actually did pick anyone, including obscurity. I was hesitant to pick obscurity because of this as a result, but after two failed candidates I landed on him as the Mole anyway.

noah_kondon was fooled until the VERY end, only able to determine it was obscurity because he was sure it wasn't It1002, thanks to Jacadeux.
1734 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
Lmao, U HADN'T EVEN PICKED THE MOLE YET?  DUDE.
1734 days 3 hours ago
tunertin
Literally no one else had done a THING and you were already forming alliances and suspicions and I was like BITCH CALM THE FUCK DOWN.
1734 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
Sagar could have fooled me with all those fake messages and screenshots.

He needs a full on tribute to all his sabotages and shit, because that dude was GREAT at it.  It was near impossible for him to win given statistical probability of one of the finalists not being onto the mole.  I commend him for it.

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!