This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Mole: Mission 4

Topic » The Mole: Mission 4

1757 days 7 hours ago
noah_kondon
Malachi and I the givers
1757 days 7 hours ago
tunertin
Those Who Like to Receive (Beggars)

You have the next 30 minutes to beg users on tengaged who recently blogged or have a top blog (users visible in this screenshot): https://imgur.com/a/QYPKkAo
to mail me (tunertin) *Gives (your username) (one of the following ingredients)*

Here are the 13 ingredients you need:

Dough
Cheese
Sauce
Pepperoni
Mushrooms
Olives
Sausage
Pineapple
Eggplant
Onions
Bacon
Green Peppers
Ham

If ANYONE (valid or invalid tengaged user) mails me an ingredient after I have already received it from a valid user, the ingredient is lost. For every ingredient that I receive exactly once in the next 30 minutes, $2500 will be added to the Group Pot. For each ingredient not obtained, $2500 is added to the Mole Pot.

Those Who Like to Give (Choosers)

The Choosers will be privately mailed their task, beggars, if you are alerted to any information they give you, please mail me proof and you will receive a bonus point on the quiz.
1757 days 7 hours ago
tunertin
YOUR 30 MINUTES STARTS NOW
1757 days 7 hours ago
tunertin
Mission ends at 7:42 pm EST
1757 days 7 hours ago
Jacadeux
check in closed? what the?
1757 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
anthony and armanti report to skype
1757 days 7 hours ago
tunertin
ALSO PEOPLE CAN ONLY GIVE 1 INGREDIENT
1757 days 7 hours ago
tunertin
A couple more people you can use to compensate for the high quantity of repeat bloggers: https://imgur.com/a/ovpXtwv
1757 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
wow so helpful~
1757 days 7 hours ago
obscurity
where is rawr121's fat ass
1757 days 7 hours ago
tunertin
Quite a few more of the recent bloggers than I expected are offline so you can use anyone who posts a new blog during this mission. Do not instruct people to make a blog for this purpose though.
1757 days 6 hours ago
tunertin
Less than 10 minutes remaining
1757 days 6 hours ago
tunertin
TIME
1757 days 6 hours ago
tunertin
It1002: 2 Ingredients
obscurity: 4 Ingredients
rawr121: 0 Ingredients

Group Pot earns $15,000
Mole Pot earns $17,500

Part 2 of this mission will be posted shortly
1757 days 6 hours ago
tunertin
Choosers chose to throw out rawr121's ingredients in part 1 but he didn't find any so nothing else happens.

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!