This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NEW GAME APPLICATIONS

Topic » NEW GAME APPLICATIONS

1786 days 17 hours ago
MrBird
Raul
1786 days 16 hours ago
TotsTrashy
dana
1786 days 15 hours ago
tunertin
We have 17 people so far, I will be sending out an application through mail to narrow down the cast as there are only 13 spots. You will have about 48 hours, until 1 pm est on June 9th to fill it out and mail it back to me. If anyone else posts their name after this post, I will send you the application and you will have whatever time remains to fill it out and send it back to me.

The cast reveal will be June 9th at 2 pm EST and the game will begin with a likely semi-live main match on June 10th.
1785 days 22 hours ago
Espontaneo
Ralib
1785 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
UPDATE: The game will now begin immediately after the cast reveal with some preparation for the first Main Match. Once everyone finishes the preparation (or 24 hours have passed, reaching the time the game was initially set to start) the main match will officially begin. It will be semi-live, ending June 11th at 2 pm at the latest, earlier if everyone is quickly responsive, with players being required to message me to take an action for each round.
1785 days 11 hours ago
rawr121
Anthony
1785 days 9 hours ago
greyconverse
Gavin

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!