This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRGG14 All-Stars Finale

Topic » TRGG14 All-Stars Finale

2483 days 8 hours ago
tunertin
Congratulations to rabbaj and spinfur on making it to the Final 2 of TRGG14: All-Stars. Please use the next 48 hours to plead your case to the Jury as to why you think you deserve to win over your opponent. Jurors, please also use the next 48 hours to ask the finalists questions as well as read their answers/statements. Then, once you have decided who you would like to vote for, cast your vote for the winner by mailing me. Please do not vote until you are 100% you want to cast the vote you are sending in. I will not allow voting until 24 hours have passed (7 pm EST on August 2nd) and the finalists have had plenty of time to discuss their games. I will mail the jurors when voting is open.

The winner will be announced at 7 pm EST on August 3rd.
2483 days 8 hours ago
Fell6
First question, what would you say was your best move in the game, and just to add, the move needed to be a success and you needed to be the one to think of it.
2483 days 8 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
*waits for speeches*
2483 days 7 hours ago
spinfur
Hello jurors I am so glad to see you all here tonight

Coming into this game my goal was to be a social as possible, with the game ever changing formats it was a must to have good social game, but that didn't mean I lacked in strategic game or physical game as well. I made sure to talk to almost everyone here and the only person I did not talk to was Jameslu which I apologize profusely for however the reason that being you were opposing the people I considered allies.

At the beginning of the game I was able to make sure that I used past connections from previous games or friendships to make sure I had some allies, as well as making sure I had a safety net which in this case would be the immunity idol I got from round 1 of game play. The people I tried to make connections with included Macda, Fell, and Kaseyhope. 3 people that I knew from previous things very well and hoped that they could work with me for future rounds. I would have included BBfan since we were from the same season however I didn't talk much to him during our original season so it was like playing the game with a new person.

Round 1 and 2 were rounds that I didn't necessarily worry about since I was safe or knew I could secure safety. It was round 3 that I worried about everything. Before round 3 however I made sure to talk to TR and make sure we're good, and we became close because of it because in round 3 he won HoH. Now I didn't want to control his nominations because frankly I didn't have a target then I just wanted to lay low so I won't be targeted since it was early. I even stated in the eviction chat that my vote was in the open, and I think due to what all happened with the self votes and all that mess, I was able to become the swing vote in that way and gain an ally in ThisIsMyGame for the upcoming rounds which I intended to stay loyal to.

During round 4 (the mole) I made sure to try to sabotage the group as best as I could due to the high chance that my allies could be the mole, I did not want to mole to be eliminated because they found out since they could be my ally. I wasn't going to run even if ThisIsMyGame didn't betray the group, and frankly the irony was that I had the exemption which I didn't know about until after the challenge ended. When I took the quiz I was completely off but I made sure to do the quiz faster then a lot of people and completely rush through it since I could end up tying with someone and I would have the faster time, it was a strategy on the show and so I think it worked out for me but I'm not 100% sure it did or not.

Round 5 was my scariest round because I learned of Kaseyhope turning on me, I didn't know why she was targeting me, but she was and I heard from Macda that the vote was Jameslu and ThisIsMyGame. I also told him about my idol, and he was the only one that knew about it. He told me not to use it so I didn't. I went to tell ThisIsMyGame about him being the vote since he was loyal to me and I was loyal to him, he went ahead and told me to vote for him and even though I really didn't want to but my vote was public so I had to or else I wouldn't be sitting here probably, I hoped that he stayed but sadly Jameslu somehow won against him and it left me without an ally.

Round 6 was amazing race and I took risks to get me 1st place and I got even luckier when Kaseyhope got idoled out who was targeting me.

Round 7 came along however and it brought me strength in allies and new allies as well as I connected with Armanti and Lionsden and they agreed to work with me for future rounds securing even more allies. I also talked to Bbfan and made sure we were good for the round and I got every piece of information from the investigation and the riddle happened which I couldn't really do. Rabbaj ended up winning due to me and Macda debating between if it ws BBfan or Rabbaj. When BBfan told me he didn't I knew he wasn't lying and so I decided to shrug Rabbaj winning off since I didn't really talk to him that r
2483 days 7 hours ago
spinfur
Round 7 came along however and it brought me strength in allies and new allies as well as I connected with Armanti and Lionsden and they agreed to work with me for future rounds securing even more allies. I also talked to Bbfan and made sure we were good for the round and I got every piece of information from the investigation and the riddle happened which I couldn't really do. Rabbaj ended up winning due to me and Macda debating between if it ws BBfan or Rabbaj. When BBfan told me he didn't I knew he wasn't lying and so I decided to shrug Rabbaj winning off since I didn't really talk to him that round, I still got spared and Jameslu got eliminated, who wasn't really my ally.

Round 8 was the round that contained my biggest highlight of the game, I was able to win immunity in one of the toughest immunity challenges I played. When Fell lied about her role and lions told me her role I was able to deduce that I could possibly get away with lying about not being the alien and it worked. Then came the vote where me and TR were originally going to target Lions however with him being my ally I was able to flip the script and talk to Macda, TR, Armanti, and lions himself to get people to vote out bbfan due to a leaked conversation Fell accidentally sent to TR instead of someone else. Macda also told me he doesn't see Fell as a threat even though she was organizing the vote for lions to go which made me want to target her.

Round 9 I was mad at Macda for having a life lol XD but I had to move on since I couldn't talk to everyone.

Round 10 was the easiest round in my opinion, Armanti won the HoH and that secured my safety since we talked previously and we agreed to work together. He told me his target was Fell and I was all for it the only worry here was rabbaj using the veto or Fell using the veto since then the plan would fail. Luckily that didn't happen and Fell was sent home in a unanimous vote.

Round 11 was the last time I could play my idol and so I wasn't really worried about going home this round since I was going to play my idol either way. However I did not get cocky and I tried talking to almost everyone about who the mole is since literally everyone came to me about either the challenge or the quiz or something like that, I also made sure to throw a second guess that was wrong on purpose to make sure if the mole was my ally they wouldn't get eliminated, you're welcome lions :P but then TR was executed and I was crushed because I intended to take him to the end with me.

Round 12 was another amazing race and i finished second by taking risks yet again

Round 13 was the round i was scared for the most, Armanti told me previously that he would take me to the end but I wasn't so sure about Rabbaj. I had a feeling he would take me since Armanti since Armanti's moves were more public and seemed more of a threat then my moves that were private and sneaky, and my assumptions were correct because even without talking to Rabbaj he took me to the end rather than Armanti which I was so happy for

Overall I feel like I played a strong social, strategic, and physical game and I wasn't really put into any danger because of my loyalty and others loyalty to me. I also held onto an idol until final 5 without anyone trying to flush it or being majorly targeted which is a feat in itself. I hope you enjoy reading this and I will be happy to answer any questions you have for me!
2483 days 7 hours ago
spinfur
37 min agoFell6
First question, what would you say was your best move in the game, and just to add, the move needed to be a success and you needed to be the one to think of it.

That would be getting BBfan out, originally I was going to go after you however I felt like keeping you in the game over BBfan was a better choice. TR and Macda were on board with the move and I was able to get lions and armanti on board as well while also trying to not throw suspicion onto myself for pushing BBfan. I felt like you and BBfan were close so I needed to split that apart.
2483 days 7 hours ago
Fell6
Me and BB were never close in this, so that could be seen as poor judgement, and as far as I know with that vote, it was Lion who got the votes against BB, and one other thing, is it being loyal or is it doing what everyone wants you to do without question.
2483 days 7 hours ago
spinfur
"it was Lion who got the votes against BB"

No it actually wasn't Lion because I told TR the vote was BBfan, Armanti asked me who the vote was and i told him BBfan, I was the one to throw BBfan's name to Lion, and Idk if Macda did vote bbfan however i made sure it was him so it wasn't lion who got the votes.

"is it being loyal or is it doing what everyone wants you to do without question."

Some part of it was doing it someone else's way because if I anger them they might turn against me and put an unnecessary target on my back however a lot of the time their plans were the same as my plans so I didn't need to try to convince them on doing things the way I want it. But sometimes yes I was trying to be loyal because several rounds I made sure to keep my allies in the game and the ones that got out were the ones that I had no control over like TAR or Solitary. The rounds that I could control I made sure to keep them safe and not be the target or if they were the target I tried my hardest to keep them safe. The only round I couldn't do that was the BBUK round since a lot of people wanted ThisIsMyGame I couldn't stop that.
2483 days 6 hours ago
bbfan21
Well that was rather informative...

Aside from that, for both of you, what's the one move you made in this game that if you had the chance to redo it, you would do it?
2483 days 6 hours ago
spinfur
"Aside from that, for both of you, what's the one move you made in this game that if you had the chance to redo it, you would do it?"

I don't really have one, all the moves I made I'm confident with. I hope you can respect that however everything I've done I don't regret at all and it got me to this position in the final 2. Had I done something different I probably wouldn't be here in the final 2 so I like what I did and I wouldn't change that for anything, and I do apologize if this isn't the answer you wanted.
2483 days 5 hours ago
rabbaj
Ok so I'll just give a super overview of the game that I was playing. From the start, my goal was to lay low and never be the best, or the worst. I wanted to appear to be a loner and adapt my game based upon which episode theme we were playing, and I believe that I did as such.

Since the first 2 games were  solitary and survivor, it was pretty easy for me to lay low and go with the flow, and in survivor, I decided to follow the heard and vote cam in an attempt not to cause waves. In episode 3, I knew that I wasnt winning HOH, but I wanted to keep going because I couldnt get a read on the game from fells perspective, and when it came down to me fell and tr, I cut a deal with tr that she was safe if I had won, and in return, she kept me safe. Week 4 was when the game started to get juicy for me, because not only was I the mole, but by the time I logged in, gamo, the shooter, had let 2 people get pass him in the challenge, but I remember that gamo helped me in the endurance comp, and I figured that we could work together in this comp, so I flatout told him I was the mole, and he took care of the rest, shooting enough people to keep me safe, and this also worked to his advantage because it was able to keep him safe during this elimination.

Now, in episode 5, I was hearing a few different names, gamo being the main one, but I couldnt nominate him, especially because he was the reason why I was still in the game, so I  continued to law low and seem like an individual by basically throwing my votes away which had no effect on the nomination outcome. The 1st amazing race week was extremely tough for m, because it was my lowest. I felt like I was doing horrible and on top of that, I was uturned in the middle of the leg, and had to complete both detours. However, I pulled myself together to finish the leg in 5th place, which is where I needed to be.

Whodunnit was my "breakout week" because I found myself being extremely social in this game in order to get all of the information, and then I won the riddle, which I was originally lie about. But then I decided to gain some political capital moving forward, by telling tr and fell most of the clue 1st, then the next day I told tim and it, and this helped alot because it allowed me to gain insight on what other people thought and build my adaptations from there, which lead me to having the best statement and establishing my presence in this game. Episode 8 was survivor, I must say, that was the most fun, toughest challenge in the form of the mental aspect, and when spin won, fell came to me as soon as the comp was over, and asked me who I wanted to vote out, and I told her bbfan because him and spin were the 2 I never talked with and spin had immunity, so bbfan wouldve been my easiest option, but she tried to sway me into voting tim off, which I wasnt opposed to, but then after a quick chat with it1002, I was informed that other people were voting bbfan off(which I will be the 1st to admit that I knew nothing about) and I went back to my first idea and voted with my gut. In episode 9, it was back to solitary, and the maze treatment was extremly fun, I in fact made a grid on my paper to keep up with everything, and I was able to finish rath quickly, despite it not mattering, because macada wasnt able to compete.
2483 days 5 hours ago
rabbaj
The home strech, episode 10, I original wanted to win HOH so I could nominate it and spin but my posts were acting weir and I couldnt sneak attack it, but he told me that I was safe with him winning HOH, which was all I needed to hear. And when the time came for the pov, I came up with the great idea to get me/tim/it to work together in the pov so that one of us could win, and ultimately I won. Originally, I wanted to veto fell, because I knew she was going home without that veto, but then I flashed back to the potential games that were left (mainly whodunnit and the amazing race) and I remember that most of the remaining cast beat me in the amazing race, and couldve beat me in stating their cases if they had as much information as I had, with the exception of tim, so I made a selfish decision to leave the nominations the same because I didnt want to risk tim being the renomination,  due to the fact that I felt that I had the strongest chance to compete in one of those 2 against him than the others. In regards to the mole, I absolutely thought that the mole was spin or it and that they were working together to keep each other safe, so I didnt expect to win that game, and Tim played an excellent mole. Luckily for me, Im skeptical of everyone in a mole game LOL, so I divided all of my questions evenly for everyone, just to cover my bases.

In regards to the amazing race, I suspected that spin and i would be tough competition, and I waited to the last minute to do the competition because I was busy. But this decision ultimately saved me again in my eyes, because Tim came to me upset at how he did in the competition, and how he caught a plan delay, which I kept in the back of my memory as I started the game. I flew through literally everything, but I could not do the basejumping game, it was too tough, but once again, I remembered Tim's penalty and took a chance with the pit stop route info, and I got the correct location in less than 2 minutes. In the final 3, I suspected that it was 2-1 but I was actually ok with this, because I knew it would be some type of memory competition in the finale, based off of my prior experience making the finale in whodunnit, so before I started my amazing race competition in f4, I went back and took quick notes of the entire season and it surely came in handy because I was able to edge out it for a crucial win, and I voted out the person I believed was the bigger overall threat to win this game.

At the end of the day, I won a riddle, a veto, and had the best statement, I made every decision from a rational and individualized standpoint with the goal to make it to the finale again and I did just that. I worked my ass off and I feel as though I should be rewarded as such. I love and respect everyone in this game, and good luck Spin, may the best man win
2483 days 5 hours ago
rabbaj

As I've explained in my speech, not giving the entire riddle to anyone because it established me as a potential threat and not someone who was going to law low for the entire game. It also got me to get the best statement and I gave people enough of it for them to survive and for me to establish trust for the future.
2483 days 5 hours ago
rabbaj
Well that was rather informative...

Aside from that, for both of you, what's the one move you made in this game that if you had the chance to redo it, you would do it?

If I had to redo a move, it would 100% be giving up on the basejumping portion of the 2nd amazing race because the 2 hour penalty couldve eliminated me and would have if Tim didnt get that time delay, and normally, Im not a quitter, but that game was extremley frustrating for me and I honestly could not get it so I quit and I regret it.
2483 days 5 hours ago
Fell6
Hold up, what was the whole riddle.
2483 days 5 hours ago
rabbaj
You dig in the area marked 13 and eventually find a key. You then run to the lifeguard stand. The door is locked and, with the help of the key, you enter the lifeguard stand. Inside there is security camera footage from the parking lot being shown. You notice the footage is from two days ago. You can mostly only see the parking lot, but also part of the beach. You see a car pull up, a skinny/small girl gets out of the drivers seat. She then goes down to the water where she meets a guy who she kisses. Then they walk out of view. On the very edge of the screen you can see sand being thrown into view, as if it were being dug out. Then after a while, the guy is seen jogging back into view and then to the parking lot where he gets in a car and drives off.

I left out that the life guard stand was locked and needed a key and I didnt mention that the footage from the surveillance camera was from 2 days ago which tied into the text messages. Thats pretty much the only difference I believe, not too much, but enough for me to spice up my story

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!