This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRGG12 Survivor Mystery Island Finale

Topic » TRGG12 Survivor Mystery Island..

2691 days 13 hours ago
tunertin
Tribal Council #9

moondancer63 and Macda27 voted for yinzer149
Chesterrificxx and yinzer149 voted for moondancer63

and of course, in Tribal Counil #10, Macda27 voted for Chesterrificxx
2691 days 13 hours ago
tunertin
Now for a few awards
2691 days 13 hours ago
tunertin
Biggest Threat goes to

yinzer149

His strategic and social games were amazing and whenever people voted for him, they never had the numbers. He began to gain Mystery Box after Mystery Box as a result of this, getting him the advantages he needed to save himself as numbers dwindled and a larger number of the voters were voting for him. His Mystery Island Power saved him from being caught in a tie and his Second Life saved him from taking 5th place.
2691 days 13 hours ago
tunertin
Physical Threat goes to

Macda27

He won the last 3 Immunity Challenges of the season, managing to get himself to the end. Nostalgic comes in a close second. He won the first 2 Immunity Challenges and the first time he lost, he was voted out.
2691 days 13 hours ago
tunertin
The Trust award goes to

Robbyjak

A victim of yinzer149's advantages, he was too trusting of his allies. In some cases a good quality, this ended in not only his demise, but he also willed his Legacy Advantage to the person responsible for his elimination.
2691 days 13 hours ago
tunertin
The Robbed Pre-Jury award goes to

Baseball03

As basically the only active person voted out before the merge, we didn't get to see much from Baseball03. His game was cut short after Kauai's second loss in a row after which they voted out their sole inactive, Shoobie, he was the first active member of the game to fall victim to Tribal Council.
2691 days 13 hours ago
tunertin
The Most Robbed Juror award goes to

Nostalgic

A huge threat going into the merge, he managed to save himself twice with immunity, making himself even more of threat. After his first Immunity loss, he had lost too many of his allies to save himself and was voted out. Coolbrandonman and Robbyjak were close for this award, Coolbrandonman due to his untimely elimination from the game at merge.
2691 days 13 hours ago
tunertin
As I've said, I'd like for a few of you to return for all-stars and I will contact you when the time comes. You should know who you are! As for Survivor Mystery Island, the game has officially come to an end. Congratulations to Macda27 on winning! Thank you all for another great season of TRGG! Stay tuned for season 13, it may begin within a month or two, if not, casting will begin in late May.
2691 days 13 hours ago
Nostalgic
Most robbed juror. Thanks tuner <3

Well played everyone
2691 days 13 hours ago
Macda27
Oh my god I did it!
2691 days 12 hours ago
moondancer63
Told you
2691 days 5 hours ago
Robbyjak
congrats macda!
2690 days 11 hours ago
Macda27
Thx to Tunertin and all the players I really had fun playing with you all. I know I was a sneaky bitch at the end but irl I'm a really kind person

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!