This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRGG10 The Mole Cast Reveal

Topic » TRGG10 The Mole Cast Reveal

2901 days 2 hours ago
GentlemanG
you're losing out! bye
2901 days 2 hours ago
teamjacz
I hardly play.
Do you want to play later though?
2901 days 2 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Wow there's a lot of people
2901 days 2 hours ago
ghrocky100
thanks for the opportunity
2901 days 2 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Excited that I got in, but I'm on vacation lmao
2901 days 2 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Ima still try :)
2901 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
The full cast is:

CorinneKaplan4460
Fell6
ClumsyConnor
Rodrigues75
spinfur
NovaScotiaChic
Just_a_ninja1011
ryanhawk71
ThisIsMyGame
Gohandd
wearegreatppl
Rocketokid13
AlyssaAF
jeff2k20
ghrocky100
JacksonWalsh

I need ALL of you to mail me and confirm that you are able to and would still like to participate in the game. Also, please mail me and tell me if you can't or no longer want to participate, if that is the case. If you fail to mail me before the premiere which will be tomorrow at noon EST, you will be replaced. Meaning, if you were not cast, do not leave the group as I may ask you to be a replacement!
2901 days 2 hours ago
rawr121
Aw wow :( got back from my trip today but o well. Maybe next time
2901 days 2 hours ago
TR1364
Sure!~

I'll PM my skype so I can start a chat. :]
2901 days 2 hours ago
ClumsyConnor
Yes! I made it! The road for redemption has started! Booyah!
2901 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
Now for the twist to be revealed!

This is the second time I will be doing the Mole, I did it last in Season 5. Then, the game had no twists. This time around, one key point of the game will be MUCH different. Instead of having one mole, we will be having TWO MOLES! That's right, there will be Double the Sabotage this season, giving us this seasons name, The Mole Double Sabotage. These Moles will both be sabotaging every mission and in your quiz there will be 10 questions each worth 2 points, because you need to answer the questions based on BOTH Moles. The Moles will also be REQUIRED to complete the quiz. Their quizzes will be worth 10 points as they will only answer questions based on who they think the other Mole is. Moles CAN be executed, but it is not required that they are, so the finale may end up having 2 moles!
2901 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
2/16 spots confirmed!
2901 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
3/16 spots confirmed!
2901 days 2 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Yay I made it
2901 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
4/16 spots confirmed!

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!