This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRGG Takeover FINALE

Topic » TRGG Takeover FINALE

3192 days 3 hours ago
blueu22
Bulldozer24
Ok thanks and btw I know it's fair enough but the if I'm on the block I'm gonna do my damn to save my ass and I will go to my grave by saving my position and I know everyone would agree with me on saying that so idk why that was a rule it was dumb and blue is right u r a piss pour host and I'm out now

You weren't even on the block with me, it was coolkat. The rule was not to spam and I didn't spam and was unfairly eliminated because of it.
3192 days 3 hours ago
Bulldozer24
does it matter ur out I'm out
3192 days 2 hours ago
soccerrox411
Theaterhype - I NEVER exposed any of our alliance's information to bulldozer. I had a side alliance with him and he had zero clue about our 5 person alliance. I never did anything to harm anyone in our alliance. I never even had the chance to decide where my loyalty was because Jackson went home under Qaz's mastermind plan, you got screwed with the pyramid, and both chibi and bull picked Walker as the mole. All of our alliance members went home but I did not have any hand in any of them. I was campaigning and fighting for us all and never did a thing to hurt ANY of us.
I made big moves throughout the game and it's hard to pick just one but I guess I would have to say the week when bull was mole. He told me that he was the mole and I knew I would be safe. I wanted to keep loyalty to bull while also protecting our 5 person alliance. Recall my long message to the group explaining which answers I was picking and why. All of the answers I sent were true of bull but I told you all I was picking them because of odds and chance. I gave you all safety while not screwing bull over by having a majority pick him as mole. This proves I was loyal to you all. I deserve your vote because I am a strong player, in comps, strategically, and socially and I never went against our alliance like chibi did when he had the chance to vote me out at F3.
3192 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
Bulldozer24 spammed in Round 6, resulting In the Elimination Of Qaz
3192 days 2 hours ago
Walkerbait27
:O
3192 days 2 hours ago
theaterhype28
im loving this drama tho where was this during the season
3192 days 2 hours ago
tunertin
1/6 votes received
3192 days 2 hours ago
chibideidara
oh
3192 days 2 hours ago
chibideidara
Even if that was true soccer, you cant ignore me and not expect me to be fishy LOL and you ignored me throughout the challenge too. Even so i believe you were harder to beat than bull so i had to evict you.
3192 days 2 hours ago
blueu22
Bulldozer24
does it matter ur out I'm out

yes because your ass was a vote against me when i was eliminated in the bbuk, and if you were eliminated before that round and I was in final 5 and it was bbuk, i wouldnt have been voted in
3192 days 2 hours ago
soccerrox411
I never "ignored" you. At final four, nobody (INCLUDING YOU) posted in our group message. Yes, during the final challenge you sent me a message asking if we give eachother final 2. As I explained to you in a message since then, I did not see this (or any messages) until after the challenge. Throughout the challenge I was continuously refreshing the forum. I never left it and am actually just watching Big brother right now... If I had seen the message, I would've responded. I get why it seemed "fishy" but regardless I had been loyal throughout and there was no reason not to trust me. I can appreciate your gameplay of not wanting to take me to final two because you believe I played a stronger game. I hope that even strengthens my argument as to why I should win. Even my competition feels that my game was superior.
3192 days 2 hours ago
chibideidara
When you sent that i had already sent in the vote. and i was never the first to speak in the group messages, as i always waited for someone to bring something up.I have no doubt you kept talking to walker and bull in private mails. I wasnt told that Walker was the mole, i had to guess that all by myself and if i didnt i would of been gone. you werent being that loyal if you didn't give me that little piece of info imo . i also believe you played a strong game, not a stronger game. I was making sure to not get any blood on my hands, while hinting in people we should get out.
3192 days 2 hours ago
soccerrox411
Ahhh but I was loyal. Walker told me that he was the mole. If I had told you, I would have been directly going against another ally. It isn't my perogative to choose you over walker or vice versa. Walker chose to share the info with me and not you and I had to respect that. I did not tell bull either.
In fact, I risked my own game to protect an ally (walker). I had originally voted him for all the questions (including "who is the mole") to ensure my own safety. However, bull came to me after the fact and said that he was going with walker. At that point, walker would've had no shot of staying. I messaged tunertin asking if I could change an answer on my quiz and he agreed with the consequence that I would receive a strike. I changed the answer to my last question so the majority wasn't on walker (I didn't know you had selected him too at that point). That explains my strike and that also shows how I risked being eliminated so I could stay loyal to an ally who entrusted me with crucial information.

If you didn't believe I was a stronger player than you, it wouldn't matter if you would've taken me to final 2 over bull. It's clear that you believed that I would've won and you evicted me. Plain and simple.
3192 days 2 hours ago
soccerrox411
Also, by you saying "I was never first to speak in the group messages" it kind of shows that you were just fishing for info and trying to float to the end. I, on the other hand, played the game and got info to my allies and had a strategy throughout.
3192 days 2 hours ago
chibideidara
From personal experience, taking the game by the balls and leading stuff doesnt work out for me, i tried to take a diff appoach and it got ot me f2. I wasn't floating, i just wasn't making myself a threat. I said this earlier, you would be harder to beat, and thats why i didnt take you. Not that i couldnt beat you

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!