This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

TRGG Takeover FINALE

Topic » TRGG Takeover FINALE

3181 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
chibideidara and Bulldozer24 have outplayed 15 other players in a mixed game of the past seasons of TRGG. Who will become the winner, chibideidara, a new player to the series, or Bulldozer24, who placed 5th last season, Season 7- Survivor Mutiny Isle? The 7 previously eliminated players, CaitlinBella, theaterhype28, Libanz00, blueu22, coolKat, Walkerbait27, and soccerrox41, will make this decision. They have 48 hours, until 9 PM EST on Tuesday, August 25th, to send in their votes for the winner. The sooner they do, the sooner the winner will be announced. Good luck to the finalists and thank you to everyone for making this a great season!
3181 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
Finalists, please post speeches. Jurors, you can post questions for the finalists. Also, look at the following link for a Summary of the Season!

http://www.tengaged.com/group/6570/forum/topic/15773879
3181 days 16 hours ago
chibideidara
As a new player i tried to stay low. I was aproached in the beginning by Walker who had made an alliance with me, him, soccerox, theaterhype and Jacksonwalsh. This worked out perfectly as i just sat back and let the information come to me. I also had Blueu who gave me imformation from outside that alliance.

I had suspicous that walker and soccer were in an alliance with Bull and i still dont know if they did, but they seemed close to him and they completely stopped talking to me at final 4.i decided to go hard and somehow managed to guess the mole correctly and won immunity which saved me and got me to f2. I feel like i played a low-key well rounded game, tried my best to not get any blood, and i appreciate any votes.
3181 days 16 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Ok well I'd like to start off by saying good game to everyone and I had lots of fun this season. I wanted to redeem myself from last season since I got 5th place and was so close but so far away and my strategy was to align myself with someone and soccer approached and a strong competitor I accepted and we carried it all the way to the f3. My biggest move would have been in bbuk when I was nomed with qaz and Caitlin that I spammed and earned a strike so I could get qaz out and aligned myself with Caitlin and Walker.
I would love to answer any questions and gl chib
3181 days 16 hours ago
blueu22
quite frankly I have nothing to say to the finalists only to our host

you were the worst host I've ever had the displeasure of coming across. You've brought great shame to the idea of this game with the way you hosted. I was very clearly spammed out of this game and you did nothing about it even though your rules strictly said no spamming allowed, you still allowed it. Now what kind of fucking host doesnt follow their own rules??

I will not be voting whatsoever because quite frankly I don't think you deserve to have a vote from me after the way you blatantly had me rigged out by not doing anything about the spamming. You will not get a vote from me

toodaloo!
3181 days 16 hours ago
chibideidara
LMAO
3181 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
I thought Bulldozer24 was unaware of the rule and made a mistake. If I had known he was completely aware and spammed anyway, he would have been eliminated. Due to this, I will take action. I apologize for this.
3181 days 16 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Well I'm probs in trouble so...
3181 days 16 hours ago
chibideidara
Well, i knew for SURE Bull wasnt gonna vote for me since i had a feeling he was with Soccer and i wasnt really talking to bull this whole game. Soccer just seemed to play a great game with the comps and building relationships, so i had to get rid of him and i hope it payed off. I have a better chance at getting a vote from him than i did with bull since we had an alliance from the beginning.
3181 days 16 hours ago
Bulldozer24
If I'm out put soccer in f2 he deserves it
3181 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
ANOUNCEMENT:

As Bulldozer was completely aware of the rule which he broke anyway in order to benefit his game, I will have to remove him from the Final 2. Because of this, the Final 2 has an empty spot. Due to this, soccerrox411 will take the empty spot in the Final 2 and it will be as if Round 12 never happened. I apologize for this.
3181 days 16 hours ago
tunertin
Bulldozer24 will also NOT get a Jury Vote.
3181 days 16 hours ago
blueu22
that doesnt help me in any way I was still eliminated so I'm still not voting
3181 days 16 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Ok thanks and btw I know it's fair enough but the if I'm on the block I'm gonna do my damn to save my ass and I will go to my grave by saving my position and I know everyone would agree with me on saying that so idk why that was a rule it was dumb and blue is right u r a piss pour host and I'm out now
3181 days 16 hours ago
chibideidara
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
3181 days 16 hours ago
theaterhype28
Wow. Alright since chibi already answered I will ask soccer a question

Soocer- obviously you had a double alliance which isn't a surprise to me. My vote is clear but I would like you to answer my questions. Why should I vote for you? What was your biggest move in this game? Did you ever out any of our alliance plans? You played a great game and its good to see you here now!

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!