This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother: Redemption Finale

Topic » Big Brother: Redemption Finale

3462 days 12 hours ago
jayhawk123
RA
3462 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
Here is the all-stars spot poll

http://www.tengaged.com/group/6570/poll/big-brother-spot-all-stars-cast-114198

DO NOT SPAM

If you spam, you are ineligible for all-stars, also if you don't want to compete in all-stars and you are on that list, let me know.
3462 days 12 hours ago
jayhawk123
Voted for who I think was an all star
3462 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
Even though it doesn't count, the tengaged jury vote went to RArsenault
3462 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
The all-stars poll will be opened for about 24 hours
3462 days 12 hours ago
me2013
Jay is the only one who deserves to win tbh. My vote was for him but he didnt get to f2 so the person who actually apologised to me got my vote.

#jayhawk
3462 days 12 hours ago
jayhawk123
I meant for who was an all star
3462 days 12 hours ago
me2013
That is a glorified popularity poll. It is a waste of time.
3462 days 12 hours ago
me2013
Omg niah was thr biggest bully in this season and he cheated. That is all star quakity ? Oh and you are welcome for providing you with half the competitions
3462 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
me2013, you said the compatition was short and it took like an hour.  And you call me a bully just cuz I sent you to Redemtion and controlled half the eliminations.
3462 days 11 hours ago
noah_kondon
And btw Jay probbly voted for Max cuz of thier friendship but that's okay.  It's what you think.
3462 days 5 hours ago
jayhawk123
Kinda voted RA lmao @noah
3462 days 4 hours ago
noah_kondon
It's fine. I don't expect people to go ALL HAIL NOAH. :)
3461 days 12 hours ago
tunertin
I accidentally deleted the poll before I even saw the results. I don't know what to do now, should I do another 24 hour poll or what else should I do?

open group

TRGG

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!