This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 [Taiketsu]

Topic » Tribal Council #8 [Taiketsu]

3341 days 20 hours ago
dragotistic
Welcome to Tribal Council.

Place your torches behind you and take a seat.

QUESTIONS:

Did last Tribal go as planned? Why?
Where do you stand in this tribe?
Will an idol be played tonight?
What's the voting criteria at this stage in the game?
Are you taking this game day by day, or are you already thinking about Final 5, Final 4 as such? Elaborate.

Luis has individual immunity. He cannot be voted out, everyone else is fair game.

All votes are due to me as soon as possible, but I'll maybe read them around 6:30pm EST/5:30pm CST tomorrow.

Send in confessionals and please include me in all strategy talks and skype chats (Skype is: Drago.Survivor00)

Good luck!
3341 days 20 hours ago
_Adidas_
Based from my vote, yes it did go as planned

Well i have only been to tribal like twice or 3 times this entire game so its hard to say where i actually stand because i havent been at the point where i can say "hmm these people always vote with me so they are considered my allies"
This is a new game for me

Who knows anything is possible to happen

i guess based on the previous tribals since it has been diff tribals bc of the Bring Back twist

Are you taking this game day by day, or are you already thinking about Final 5, Final 4 as such? Elaborate.
Im taking game day by day, you cant predict 100% what will happen already. I just do whats good for my gameplay to stay at least the next day
3341 days 20 hours ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Did last Tribal go as planned? Why?No a bunch of fuckers voted for me
Where do you stand in this tribe?Not just as a sitting duck but an ugly one too!
Will an idol be played tonight?No clue
What's the voting criteria at this stage in the game?Don't vote out the people that will help you further yourself in the game
Are you taking this game day by day, or are you already thinking about Final 5, Final 4 as such? Elaborate.I have no final whatever alliances so day by day hope 4 da best
3341 days 20 hours ago
Oxygen
- I got three votes and was very close to going home, but at least I stayed. So chalk that up as a maybe.

- Not sure at all. After last night, I wouldn't be so sure. But after tonight's meltdown by a certain tribe member, I feel a little bit better.

- Not sure at all. There are certain people who were consistently on the winning tribe, so maybe so.

- Vote out people that are coming after me.

- I'm going day by day, never know what's gonna happen tomorrow.
3341 days 20 hours ago
treywilkerson1
I GUESS IT FUCKING DID I HONESTLY DON'T GIVE A FUCK ANYMORE

I HATE EVERYONE HERE, AND I HOPE THAT I'M THE NEXT GONE!

HOW THE FUCK AM I SUPPOSE TO KNOW

THIS QUESTIONS ARE STUPID AF.. JS

I HONESTLY HAVEN'T EVEN BEEN TAKING THIS GAME VERY SERIOUS SOOO I REALLY DON'T HAVE A STRATEGY

PS:
I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL
3341 days 20 hours ago
treywilkerson1
RITA STOP FUCKING BEING SHADY YOU LITTLE BITCH WE ALL KNOW THAT "CERTAIN TRIBE MEMBER" YOU'RE  TALKING ABOUT IS ME SO JUST SAY IT YOU WHORE
3341 days 20 hours ago
Oxygen
Wasn't really being shady, more like being polite.

Don't get mad that your ass got exposed as being a cheating little bitch tbh.
3341 days 20 hours ago
Oxygen
Question: If you want out, and hate all of us SOOOOO much Trey, why are you still here? Why haven't you quit?
3341 days 20 hours ago
TheEclipse
Oxygen
Question: If you want out, and hate all of us SOOOOO much Trey, why are you still here? Why haven't you quit?

probably because quitting will make him look even more pathetic than he's already looking rn
3341 days 20 hours ago
TheEclipse
Ooh, is that a death threat I see?
3341 days 20 hours ago
treywilkerson1
I HONESTLY CANT WAIT TILL TOMORROW WHEN THE VOTES ARE READ
3341 days 20 hours ago
Oxygen
Trey is so pissed,it's HYSTERICAL. First Brady, now you. It's like people can't help but get pissy with me
3341 days 20 hours ago
Warthhogs
Mar 8, 2015 21:30:52
treywilkerson1
treywilkerson1
DRAGO'S SURVIVOR
Warthhogs
PLEASE VOTE ME OUT
MY CHARACTER IS TREY W. INCASE YOU DUMBFUCKS COULDN'T TELL

Just got this cute love note from Trey. Love you bae <333
3341 days 20 hours ago
treywilkerson1
ITS PROBS BECAUSE UR A STUPID BITCH
3341 days 20 hours ago
TheEclipse
At least Brady has CLASS.
3341 days 20 hours ago
treywilkerson1
I legit sent that to everyone ur not special u cunt

open group

Drago's Survivor Ryukyu Islands Finale

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!