This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #21 (Espoir)

Topic » Tribal Council #21 (Espoir)

3732 days 22 hours ago
Samhuss
Welcome Espoir  to your 6th Tribal Council as a merged tribe. Tonight one of you will be voted out of this game. Tonight I have a question for each of you. Please answer your question and MAIL Ryan Jambe and I your vote - a confessional along with your vote would be nice.

Victor - How can you describe your journey to the final 6?

Adam - Why do you feel to never attempt the Immunity Challenge? Do you feel that safe?

Ali - How hard is it gonna be to get to a decision regarding who you are voting out?

Mo - You have made it this far, do you think you have what it takes to make it further?

Acyuta - You have won immunity yet again adding to that another white bracelet, do you feel like you are being a threat?

Akshay - How safe can you rank your self among the 6 of you?

Acyuta please note that you may cast 2 votes.
Adam please note that you are not allowed to cast a vote.

ALSO please note, that this is the last round the bracelets are in play.

Please remember to mail Ryan Jambe and I your vote and a confessional with it would be nice. You have 24 hours to get your votes in. If you don't vote you will get a self vote and (a inactive strike as well) and potentially lose out on getting the gift prize...

AGAIN, mail your vote to BOTH of us! Ryan Jambe and I!
3732 days 21 hours ago
m7md26
Mo - You have made it this far, do you think you have what it takes to make it further?

I'm just honestly "surviving" i just hope that its not me whos name people are writing down. But its getting harder since the people are getting less
3732 days 12 hours ago
acyuta
Acyuta - You have won immunity yet again adding to that another white bracelet, do you feel like you are being a threat?

I dont think so. I am just trying my best to stay safe in the game. And Im doing it GOOD! :)
3732 days 10 hours ago
galore
Akshay - How safe can you rank your self among the 6 of you

I honestly have no idea...some Where I feel that am gonna be blindsided... The only way to survive here is to perform in challenges and staying loyal to your allies
3732 days 4 hours ago
Argai
Victor - How can you describe your journey to the final 6?

It was tough. The merge is the toughest part. I had to lie and to backstab my allies from Inconnu tribe and it sucks, because I really like them all as persons, they all are so great.
3732 days 3 hours ago
acyuta
I LOVE ADAMS QUESTION :D :D
3732 days ago
Anoreoz897
Adam - Why do you feel to never attempt the Immunity Challenge? Do you feel that safe?

Well I DO have an immunity idol sooooo yeah.
3731 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
If anyone wishes to use the Hidden Immunity Idol now is the time to do so...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
NO ONE STANDS

With that once the votes are read the decision is final. The person voted out will join The Jury and will be ask to leave immediately
3731 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
I will now read the votes...
3731 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
1st vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Adam
3731 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Next vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Adam

Adam - 2
3731 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Next Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Adam

Adam - 3
3731 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Next Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Akshay

Adam - 3
Akshay - 1
3731 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Next Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Akshay

Adam - 3
Akshay - 2
3731 days 22 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
Final Vote...
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Akshay

Which means we have a 3-3 tie. 3 votes for Adam and 3 votes for Akshay. Which means we have to go to a revote. Everyone will now vote again except for Akshay and Adam. Please note that Acyuta does NOT cast 2 votes in the revote and only has 1 vote. Please vote as soon as possible :)
3731 days 11 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
I will now read the revotes...

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora [Gift Prize]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!