This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 (Inattendu)

Topic » Tribal Council #6 (Inattendu)

3781 days 9 hours ago
Samhuss
Welcome Inattendu to your 3rd Tribal Council in a row. Tonight one of you will be voted out of this game and the 3rd of your tribe, after Michael has used the shell on himself. Tonight I have a question for each of you. Please answer your question and MAIL Ryan Jambe and I your vote - a confessional along with your vote would be nice.

Ty - Ty, do you feel like it has become a part of your time in the game, coming to Tribal Council?

DJ - Has the return of Michael to the game right after he was evicted been a game changer?

Michael - You have been the target last tribal and you were voted out, lucky you had a shell in your chest, are your more cautious this tribal?

Ray - What is your vote based on tonight?

Please remember to mail Ryan Jambe and I your vote and a confessional with it would be nice. You have 24 hours to get your votes in. If you don't vote you will get a self vote and (a inactive strike as well) and potentially lose out on getting the gift prize...

AGAIN, mail your vote to BOTH of us! Ryan Jambe and I.
3781 days 9 hours ago
munkeyboy18
It's A game and we are all here to win ill probably go home again but I think I have a shot now I know who voted me.
3781 days 8 hours ago
J0K3R
Ty - Ty, do you feel like it has become a part of your time in the game, coming to Tribal Council?

Yes, I feel like our tribe doesn't try hard enough.
3781 days 8 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Definitely tbh. But it made it fair to us cuz we lost 2 people in our first tribal.
3780 days 9 hours ago
Samhuss
Once the votes are read the decision is final and the person will be asked to pick a Treasure Chest before leaving the Tribal Council area immediately...

I'll read the votes...
3780 days 9 hours ago
Samhuss
First Vote
DJ

DJ 1 vote
3780 days 9 hours ago
Samhuss
Second Vote
Michael

1 vote Michael
1 vote DJ
3780 days 9 hours ago
Samhuss
3rd vote
DJ

2 votes DJ
1 vote Michael
3780 days 9 hours ago
Samhuss
the 4th and the last vote is
Ray (SV)

2 votes DJ
1 vote Michael
1 vote Ray (SV)

DJ That's 2 votes and tonight that is enough. DJ please bring me your torch

DJ...the tribe have spoken *snuffs torch*. Before you go please pick a chest between 1 and 10. Keep in mind Chest #4 , #1 and #8 have already been taken.
3779 days 23 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Chest 3 pls
3779 days 23 hours ago
Samhuss
DJ Your chest has the
Super Shell
3779 days 23 hours ago
Samhuss
Congratulation! You have received a Super Shell:
As you all know, Michael has won a Shell and he was given the chance to go back in the game to his Original Tribe.
Now, what super shell does it similar, but it also grant you the chance to chose any tribe you want and join it, only if you want to.
You may post your decision now.
3779 days 22 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Tbh I wanna stay on Inattendu, because theyre all strong teams, but I dont want Inattendu to be Pagonged. Plus if the tribe goes to tribal Im screwed especially in Inconnu.
3779 days 22 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
I definitely want to go back to my original tribe, Inattendu. #LoyaltyToMyTribe
3779 days 22 hours ago
Samhuss
Okay with that, DJ you are back to your tribe.

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora [Gift Prize]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!