This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules/Gameplay

Topic » Rules/Gameplay

3794 days 10 hours ago
Ryan_Jambe
@Joshua17 Of course :)
3794 days 7 hours ago
TheEternalGX
"I have read the rules/gameplay and I, Ray, agree to all the rules/gameplay and agree to be active and not a boring inactive so I don't lose my Gift Prize"
3794 days 4 hours ago
winner132
"I have read the rules/gameplay and I, Parvati, agree to all the rules/gameplay and agree to be active and not a boring inactive so I don't lose my Gift Prize"
3793 days 23 hours ago
Anoreoz897
"I have read the rules/gameplay and I, Adam, agree to all the rules/gameplay and agree to be active and not a boring inactive so I don't lose my Gift Prize"
3793 days 21 hours ago
m7md26
"I have read the rules/gameplay and I Mo agree to all the rules/gameplay and agree to be active and not a boring inactive so I don't lose my Gift Prize"
3793 days 18 hours ago
CutieAmy
"I have read the rules/gameplay and I, Ali, agree to all the rules/gameplay and agree to be active and not a boring inactive so I don't lose my Gift Prize"
3793 days 11 hours ago
Caitlynn7
I have read the rules/gameplay and I cait agree to all the rules/gameplay and agree to be a active and not be a boring inactive so I don't lose my gift prize
3792 days 11 hours ago
Billybo10000
"I have read the rules/gameplay and I Billy agree to all the rules/gameplay and agree to be active and not a boring inactive so I don't lose my Gift Prize"
3792 days 1 hour ago
galore
"I have read the rules/gameplay and I Akshay  agree to all the rules/gameplay and agree to be active and not a boring inactive so I don't lose my Gift Prize"
3791 days 19 hours ago
acyuta
"I have read the rules/gameplay and I Acyuta agree to all the rules/gameplay and agree to be active and not a boring inactive so I don't lose my Gift Prize"

open group

Survivor: Bora Bora [Gift Prize]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!