This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Week 4 -- Veto Competition

Topic » Week 4 -- Veto Competition

1602 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Will be semi-live an run from 7-9 PM EST tonight. The 2 nominees and 4 other people selected from those who check in will compete. As part of the punishment he took in the week 2 veto competition, Splozo is ineligible to play this week.
1602 days 8 hours ago
Kelly0412
hi
1602 days 8 hours ago
mbarnish1
hi
1602 days 8 hours ago
chillum
here
1602 days 8 hours ago
kevin121302
Here
1602 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Challenge starts at 7 but I'm allowing some extra time for people to check in on account of it being a bit longer.

- Kelly
- Matt
- Logan
- Kevin
1602 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, so the 4 people that have checked in are playing for sure. Since this competition is non-live, I will let 2 other people submit if they show up and decide to participate, but those spots are first come, first serve.
1602 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Tonight's Competition is called "Very Puzzling!"

I really wasn’t feeling like coming up with a comp this evening, so this competition is a nice straight-up puzzle challenge. Below is a link to a jigsaw puzzle that is a great picture of the winner of Survivor: Heroes vs Healers vs Hustlers. Your job is pretty self-explanatory: Put it together as fast as you can and send me a screenshot (your logged in tengaged profile must be visible in the screenshot, people usually do this by opening it in a separate window). I will only accept your first submission, so don’t send until you’re sure you’ve done the best you can. The person with the fastest time when the challenge ends wins the Power of Veto. In the event of a tie, please send an answer to the tiebreaker question below along with your submission.

Puzzle Link: https://www.jigsawplanet.com/?rc=play&pid=3ea7d93466a2

Tiebreaker Question: How many mails (read and unread mails combined) do I currently have in my inbox right now?

All submissions are due by 9 PM EST. Any questions, just ask. Good luck!
1602 days 7 hours ago
top20fan33
wait im here if it's not too late for me to take a spot
1602 days 6 hours ago
HighNoon
i am also here
1602 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
@Cameron @Tayvie there are 2 spots that are open and will go to whoever submits first
1602 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright, so I received 3 submissions:

Cameron - 17:04
Matt - 13:01
Kevin - 9:20

Which means congratulations Kevin, you have won the Power of Veto!

I'll post a forum for you to host the veto meeting in just a second.
1602 days 5 hours ago
kevin121302
oh wow lmao
1602 days 5 hours ago
mbarnish1
congrats kevin!

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!