This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Apprentice - Round 9

Topic » The Apprentice - Round 9

770 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Candidates, you have officially made it all the way to the final 8 and the halfway point of sorts in the game. Congratulations, but it only gets harder from here. Your next task is called "Lessons Learned"

In the spirit of getting this far in the game, each team will be putting together what you have learned so far this season (generally I'm gonna say don't take this too seriously lmao). Your submission should include:

- The 2-3 biggest lessons or takeaways your team has learned from the game so far
- Brief descriptions/elaborations for each

Once both teams have sent the judges will review and pick a winner based on which team we think had the best insight overall. Submissions are due by 5 PM EST tomorrow (I want to leave time to maybe do the Board Room the same evening). Good luck!
768 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Red:
768 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Red (the post above is yellow LMAO ignore me):

768 days 21 hours ago
konohavillage1
Well after all the events that happened in the discord.. let's do some critiques.

FIRST, I'd like to applaud both teams for the video entries. I know from experience that editing these are a bitch and you both could've gone for google doc submissions (that would've also been fine), so I appreciate the efforts.

YELLOW- This is super well edited for a video made in like 24 hours. I can't believe you got EJ Johnson booked for this show! I think the shade towards the judges/Viv was funny, and I'm probably the only judge that will ever see it so smart of you to do. I will say that... it doesn't seem like yall learned much of anything so far? You did learn that the old beach was the key to victory (notice how you won last week mentioning it), and obviously some lessons that other contestants have made sure to teach have stuck with you, but like... is that all yall have picked up in 8 rounds? Also, I thought when there was no applause at first for the judges that was intentional, and honestly it mightve been funnier if there was no audience applause for the judges. But thats more of a minor note.

RED- It was nice to go back down memory lane for a bit! I appreciate the summary of the game so far, and including bits from past challenges and eliminated players. Once again this group really does try to do a lot of submission and Im always thankful for that. I would've liked someone to get on the mic like Mario did on the other team, but I think I've only heard one of your voices ever and I know everyone isnt comfortable putting their voice on this site. If that was the case here, I think this would've been more successful with maybe some background music or something in between the clips, as it does come across a little jarring to go from silence to sound. The rhyme scheme was cute, I think I saw a comment about how Noah would've excelled rapping the script and I do kind of wonder what that idea couldve been if someone else jumped on it. DIED at the randomize shade.

ALSO DFOSJSJFJ not the "man with a beard" clip after that argument... we cant escape. jk jk
768 days 11 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
red team ur so good
768 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Red -- This is great! I love the clips and the music interspersed (is that the word?) with each other. The recap format was a strong idea, I get what you were going for with the rhyming though it does make the overall project seem a bit...choppy in parts I guess? Overall though, a very strong submission.

Yellow -- Mario's voice submission really killed it, and making it into a TED Talk format was absolute genius. Also, channeling my own frustrations this season by shading some of the judges? Now that's going to be hard to top. Not sure if you were deliberately trying to appeal to me personally with that but either way it worked.
768 days 6 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Alright so at the end of the day I've read the feedback and I think in the end I have to go with.....the Yellow Team. This would have been a dead heat but Mario's use of the "Timing" lesson was totally spot on and I think the best insight out of everything else from either team. Great job to both teams though as these were the two best submissions of the game so far.

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!