This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The Apprentice - Round 2

Topic » The Apprentice - Round 2

784 days 5 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Candidates! Congratulations on not being the first boot. Now it's time to get serious. This round will test your ability to celebrate the greatest gift of all...life itself. Let's play "Power Down, Absolbot"

Recently, my good friend Absol decided to "move on" from tengaged after losing a long battle with terminal online brain worms (very sad, very sad). His last request, and I quote, was "SurvivorFan37, please make the cast of The Apprentice host a tengaged funeral for me" -- so in honor of that, that's exactly what we'll be doing.

Each team will have a little over a day to come up with an absolute banger of a tengaged funeral. This funeral should have 3 parts:

1. A eulogy. This is where you kiss ass and talk about how great a user they were. Doesn't have to be too long, just 1 or 2 well-written paragraphs should do the trick.
2. A recessional hymn. What music are we listening to as we leave the church, mosque, synagogue, or other faith-related building? You can pick anything adjust copy/paste a link with your submission.
3. An after party. Where are we going for dinner afterwards? What are we eating and what are we doing? You can present this any way you like: describe it briefly, add pictures/gifs, whatever helps you get the point across.

Once again, both teams should designate a project manager to lead the group and then have them send in your final submission same as before. I will be contacting Absol from beyond the grave, and he will be picking the winner of this round's task. Maybe if we're lucky he will even come and tell us a little bit about himself to make the task easier :O

Submissions are due by, oh, 4 PM EST tomorrow (that's a day and a couple hours or so). Good luck!
783 days 6 hours ago
CocoVanderbilt
arrives.
783 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Red wins, Burster withdraws from the game.

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!