This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother - Cast Reveal and Premiere

Topic » Big Brother - Cast Reveal and..

1620 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Cast and Tree of Temptations twists will be revealed at 8 PM EST TOMORROW (yes, I know it's Thanksgiving but it'll take 5 minutes), premiere and first HoH competition will be on Friday the 29th at 9 PM EST. Hope to see you there!
1619 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Hi! So it's 8:00, I'll get right to it -- I'm going to post the cast list, then explain the twists for the Tree of Temptations this season, and then begin adding people on skype to make the chat for the season!

If you haven't already, please make sure to add me on Skype (Joe.Schmoe913) and obviously join this group as well.
1619 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
That being said, here's who you'll be competing against on this season of Big Brother!

Houseguests:
- Splozo (splozojames50)
- Vivian (ElectraViv)
- Ryan (NanoNerd)
- Cameron (top20fan33)
- Matt (mbarnish1)
- Katherine (Katherinee_)
- Talla (TallaRejaei)
- Logan (chillum)
- Tris (TMAN54445)
- Tayvie (HighNoon)
- Gavin (greyconverse)
- Clara Janine (mahogany)
- Logan (lhooper902976)
- Violet (violetx)
- Kelly (Kelly0412)
- Kevin (kevin121302)
1619 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Now, for the twist this season, like it says in the rules the surviving nominee of each eviction will get to visit the "Tree of Temptations" (think of this as the Pandora's Box room or something), and select one of the twists to come into effect for the upcoming week. Each twist can only be used once, and the Tree of Temptations as a whole will end at some pre-determined point in the game.

POSSIBLE TWISTS:
- Public Voting – Everyone’s vote will be revealed after the eviction for the week that this twist is selected.
- A House Divided – The remaining houseguests will be randomly be divided into two teams for one week. The person who wins HoH for the week this twist is selected will also win immunity for their entire team.
- The Saboteur – One houseguest will be randomly chosen to be a saboteur for the week, and will be given a secret mission to complete. If they complete their mission, they will win an advantage in the game. If they fail, they will lose their vote at the next eviction where they are eligible to vote (unless they are breaking a tie as HoH). It will be revealed whether or not the saboteur succeeded at their mission, but not what the mission actually was.
- The Basement – During the HoH competition for the week this twist is selected, up to three houseguests will win the chance to visit the “Big Brother Basement” for the week, meaning they cannot be nominated or vote during the eviction. Who knows what awaits them there?
- Double Trouble – There will be 2 HoHs for the week this twist is selected. Each HoH will name one nominee, and will only name a replacement nominee if that nominee is vetoed. In the event of a tie, both HoHs must agree on a tiebreaker vote or they will instead be evicted.
- Secret Targets – Everyone will be randomly assigned a different houseguest to “target” for eviction for one week. If your target is evicted, you win immunity from the next eviction.
- Free-For-All Veto – Say goodbye to your backdoor plans, because everyone will be able to play in the POV competition (i.e there will be no 6-person limit) for the week this twist is selected.
1619 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
As far as times for competitions go, I've decided to try and alternate between 8 and 9 PM EST (the times that the vast majority of you said you could make). This will get more flexible as the season goes on.

That being said, I'll start adding people on skype to make the chat. First HoH is at 9 PM EST tomorrow -- hope to see you there!
1619 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
One thing I forgot to mention: Don't forget to send confessionals! These help me figure out where your head is at in the game (and help me pick who gets the awards at the end of the season).
1619 days 4 hours ago
ElectraViv
Yay! Thank you for casting me Will this seems super fun!

Hi houseguests!:)

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!