This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother -- Rules

Topic » Big Brother -- Rules

1626 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
WEEKLY SCHEDULE:
- Follows the standard BBUS format on a 3-day cycle. Day 1 is HoH and nominations, Day 2 is POV, and Day 3 is the eviction (followed by another HoH competition). All standard Big Brother US rules apply. The only exceptions to this will be for non-live competitions and the finale.

COMPETITIONS:
- I will open the check in 5-10 minutes before each competition begins and notify the remaining houseguests accordingly. Check in is mandatory if you want to play the POV but is not mandatory to play the HoH unless the competition involves elimination of some kind.
- If I mess up or give a point to the wrong person, just point out the mistake to me and I’ll fix it. All I ask is that you’re patient while I sort out the error.
- There will be a mixture of live, non-live, and semi-live competitions. That being said, I promise to give you a maximum of one pure luck challenge and one pure spam challenge per season, the rest will have at least some sort of a speed, skill, or knowledge component to them.
- I will be deciding times based on what a majority of people said they could make in their application, but will usually alternate between two adjacent times if possible so that as many people can make the competitions as possible.
- Players for the POV will be randomly determined by chatzy from the people that check in (the HoH and nominees compete by default).

NOMINATIONS/VETO:
- Nominations should be made by the current HoH the same night as the HoH competition (or when the competition ends, if it is non-live). Please let everyone know either by skype or mails when you want to start the nomination ceremony.
- The veto meeting should be held the same night the POV competition happens (or ends if it’s a non-live competition). Please let everyone know by skype or mails when you’re going to begin the veto meeting.

VOTING:
- All eviction votes will be locked at the pre-determined eviction time. You may change your vote as many times as you want before this deadline. Feel free to vote by either skype or tengaged mails.
- Not voting will result in you receiving a penalty vote at the next eviction where you are a nominee. Not voting twice will result in two penalty votes. Two consecutive no-votes (or 3 no-votes total, whichever comes first) will result in you being automatically removed from the game.
- All ties will be broken by the current Head of Household. I will remind the HoH before each eviction to cast a tiebreaker vote

TREE OF TEMPTATION
- This season, the nominee that survives each eviction for the first few weeks of the game will visit Pandora’s Box and select a different minor twist to unleash on the house each week. All of the twist options will be posted publicly when the season begins. There will be no twist week 1.

OTHER STUFF:
- I reserve the right to make judgement calls on anything not explicitly stated here that I may have forgotten to cover. If necessary I’ll update the rules accordingly and re-post them.
- If somebody is being super over the top with death/doxing threats I’ll tell them to knock it off, but do not try to get somebody kicked from the game because they said something that offended you. I’ll probably just ignore you because you’re being annoying.

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!