This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #14

Topic » Immunity Challenge #14

2511 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Come on in guys!

First things first: Myah, I will take it back.

Immunity, back up for grabs.

Today's challenge is called "Touchy Subjects".  Below are a list of questions about your fellow tribemates, which you will answer separate times.  Your first answer will be your personal opinion (you cannot answer yourself).  Your second answer will be what you think the majority of the group said (for this, you CAN answer yourself).  You can either send me two sets of lists or send both answers in once, I don't care which.  Every time you correctly answer who the majority guessed (i.e every time your answers to #2 line up to what the majority answer was for #1), you'll score a point.  The person with the most points wins immunity, with ties being broken by whoever submitted first.  Obviously, you may only answer people that are still left in the game.

Please submit your answers by 8 PM EST TOMORROW (that's in 24 hours).  Good luck!

Questions:
1. Who would you most likely hang out with in real life?
2. Who mistakenly thinks they are in control of the game?
3. Who is playing for second place?
4. Who is the most trustworthy?
5. Who is the biggest jury threat?
6. Who is most likely to be a millionaire in real life?
7. Who is the most irrelevant in this game?
2511 days 8 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
And I forgot to mention this earlier, but DO NOT collude with each other on what you're going to answer - it'll be easy for me to see, and you'll be disqualified. That's not the point of the challenge.
2510 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
The majority answered as follows:

1. Who would you most likely hang out with in real life? - Patsy and Myah
2. Who mistakenly thinks they are in control of the game? - Sagar
3. Who is playing for second place? - Cam
4. Who is the most trustworthy? - Patsy
5. Who is the biggest jury threat? - Sagar
6. Who is most likely to be a millionaire in real life? - Fire Dragon
7. Who is the most irrelevant in this game? - Jerry

Scores:
Myah - 7/7
Patsy - 6/7
Sagar - 3/7
Hufus - 3/7
Cam - 1/7
Jerry - Did not submit

With that, MYAH WINS IMMUNITY!

Myah, you are safe for the fifth time - everybody else, tribal council where somebody will be the fourteenth person voted out of the game.
2510 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
And Fire Dragon scored 2/7, my bad.
2510 days 6 hours ago
obscurity
tbh im triggered @ people actually thinking that i believe im in control of this game

there has been 1 person running the show from day 1 and it sure as hell aint me. apparently everyone is choosing to ignore it because they are lodged firmly up myah's ass. not going to hate though, he is playing a masterful game
2510 days 1 hour ago
Myah98
Nawwww, thankyou for wanting to hang out with me in real life everyone <3

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!