This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #12 - Pemenang

Topic » Tribal Council #12 - Pemenang

2514 days 15 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
We'll now bring in the members of our jury - Josh, Austyn, and Nick, voted out at the last tribal council.

Welcome back everybody, votes are due by 5 PM EST TOMORROW.  Not voting will result in a self-vote, as usual. 

Questions:
- We've reached single digits.  How much more real has the possibility of winning become?
- As more and more people join the jury, how do you adjust your strategy to ensure that you put people on the jury that will vote for you in the end?
- Have you liked the challenges thus far?  Any suggestions for future improvements?
2514 days 9 hours ago
Myah98
- We've only just reached halfway and this is when the game gets extremely hard. In my opinion, it's too hard to comprehend having a possibility of winning.

- I thinking being sincere to your gameplay is the best formula to have the jury acknowledge you as a survivor. You never truly know who and how many people respect certain types of game styles. I just ended my first game of survivor on Tengaged 2 days ago and I was certain that one individual would win because the jury would've respected their quality gameplay... but I was wrong. So, in response to that, I've decided to just be me and play the way I think is best.  :)

- I've loved the challenges thus far! My favourite was today with the hot potato challenge. The only improvements I'd think of having is just full attendance. It strips the fun of only having 4/10 attend. :\
2514 days 5 hours ago
Craftycam10
- We've reached single digits.  How much more real has the possibility of winning become?Well,when you make it to single didgets you need to know who you can trust and who you can't trust
- As more and more people join the jury, how do you adjust your strategy to ensure that you put people on the jury that will vote for you in the end?Well,If you are a smart player the jury will award that
- Have you liked the challenges thus far?  Any suggestions for future improvements?I loved the challenges they where great
2513 days 20 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I'll go tally the votes!
2513 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*returns with urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now would be the time to do so...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

*nobody stands*

Alright, I'll read the votes.
2513 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
First vote
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Hufus.
2513 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Gamer.
2513 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Hufus.
2513 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Gamer.  We're tied - 2 votes Hufus, 2 votes Gamer
2513 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Hufus.  3 votes Hufus.
2513 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Gamer.  Tied again - 3 votes Hufus, 3 votes Gamer.
2513 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Gamer.  4 votes Gamer, 3 votes Hufus.
2513 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
12th person voted out and the fourth member of our jury...
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X
X

Gamer.  You need to bring me your torch.

Gamer, the tribe has spoken

*snuffs torch*

Time for you to go.
2513 days 19 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Well, nobody has come out and said it but I think everyone knows if they're on the right side of the numbers or not - the question is, can you change your fate?  Grab your torches, head back to camp, g'night.

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!