This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

American Grit -- Finale

Topic » American Grit -- Finale

1171 days ago
SurvivorFan37
Campers, congratulations on making it to the final and avoiding elimination this season. Your final challenge is a 5-part race that will be non-live and timed. It is LINEAR, so you'll do one thing, then move on to the next part. I will allow your team to see the entirety of what you have to do as an overview before you start and give you a few minutes to plan things out if needed.

Please discuss with your team when you'd like to run it. Not every team member must be online, but I'll say you need at least a majority of your team (so 4 from green and 2 from blue) to be online to participate. You must clarify who exactly is playing (if not everybody is on or going to be on) before the challenge begins, and no swapping out or adding people in once the challenge has begun.

I will give each time until Saturday at 10 PM EST to run the final. Barring any scheduling changes we will have reunion Sunday at 6 PM EST and reveal the winners. The team with the fastest overall time in the final will win American Grit! Good luck!
1167 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
I decided I don't want to wait until Sunday. We have the results now so may as well reveal them now!
1167 days 23 hours ago
purplebb4
HEY HEY HEY
1167 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
So I will say that all 3 teams did this very quickly, and the difference between 1st and 3rd place was around a minute and a half. So let's get to it!
1167 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
In third place was....
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
1167 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

GREEN! Well done on making it to the final with your entire team intact, you just got slowed down a little bit on part 4 and I think that may have ended up being the difference.
1167 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
So it's between Red and Blue. In the end, the team that wins American Grit is....
1167 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x

THE BLUE TEAM! CONGRATULATIONS CHRISTIAN, JAN, AND GABRIEL!
1167 days 23 hours ago
BB5lover
the way i got 2nd is so good
1167 days 23 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Final Times:
Red: 10:21:25
Green: 10:48:84
Blue: 9:26:45
1167 days 23 hours ago
Christian_
gabriel carried so hard
1167 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
*fireworks go boom as I hand the winners their $100,000 checks*

Thank you all for playing this season! It was a lot of fun to host something that was NOT Survivor or Big Brother for a change.

Some memorable moments from this season that I found funny include...
1167 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
- Christian having a meltdown and BLOCKING iSandeh on snapchat after being sent into the elimination, leading to Sandy quitting in frustration.

- Ribbons randomly showing up and scoring in that one challenge before going back to being inactive.

- Absol losing the elim to Oliver after misspelling "Chris Kreuger" by one letter.

- Raul somehow making it to the finale despite being attacked in the chat on a semi-regular basis
1167 days 22 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Team MVPs, from my point of view, would be:

Blue - Christian
Green - Scott
Red - Jimmy (by default!)

Anyways that's it for me, hope you all enjoyed it and thank you for playing!
1167 days 22 hours ago
Christian_
ty for hosting hugs it was fun <3

glad i finally got to play one of your games !

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!