This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

American Grit - Rules and Regulations

Topic » American Grit - Rules and..

1210 days 12 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Below are the rules for American Grit. This will be a slightly modified version of the actual American Grit show on Fox, to make it more playable in a group game format. This is intended to be a fairly fast-paced team-centered game, meaning it is possible for there to be multiple winners.

GENERAL FORMAT:
- Each round, team members will vote for one person on their team to be their team’s “Cadre”. Once you have been the Cadre once, you cannot do it again until every other current member of your team has also done it. If there is a tie I will just chatzy it.
- All teams will then compete in a daily challenge known as the “Evolution”. The winning team is safe from elimination, and the Cadre of the winning team wins immunity from the next elimination they are eligible to go to.
- The Cadres from the losing teams will then have about 15 minutes or so to send one person from their team into the elimination known as the “Circus”. Cadres are not allowed to send themselves. The Circus is a 2-part elimination: Part 1 is always the same, and Part 2 varies from round to round. The winner of part 1 will receive a significant (but not totally game-breaking) advantage in part 2. Winner stays, loser has to “ring out” and is eliminated for good.
- This process will then repeat until a pre-determined point in the game, at which time teams will compete in a final challenge to determine the winners.

CHALLENGES AND SCHEDULING:
- The daily challenges will be the main focal point of the game and will be live unless we run into unworkable scheduling issues for some reason. Be there or be square, as they say.
- The obvious disclaimer: if I screw up and give a point to the wrong team or something (and I do sometimes), don’t scream at me. Just give me a second to fix it.
- This is a “wham, bam, thank you ma’am” game. Shouldn’t take more than 9-10 days to finish at the absolute maximum, unless (again) there are unforeseen circumstances.

GENERAL CONDUCT:
- Don’t annoy me or I will go out of my way to not give you what you want. This applies to anything that makes people complain to me about your conduct in the game, so it’s a broad statement.
- No overt racial slurs or anything completely insane or I’ll kick you. Don’t test my patience.
- I reserve the right to make judgement calls on the fly where necessary, etc. etc. You get it.

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!