This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother UK: Rules and Regulations

Topic » Big Brother UK: Rules and..

1221 days 7 hours ago
SurvivorFan37
Below are the rules for BBUK. Obviously, I reserve the right to make judgement calls on anything not explicitly spelled out here.

FORMAT:
- In general, the game will follow a 3-day cycle: A twist/competition day, a nominations day, and then an eviction day. I will spell out exactly what's going to happen each day so you have plenty of advance notice on what's going on.
- Because this is BBUK, pretty much anything goes as far as twists are concerned, so bear that in mind (this includes returnees, intruders, etc.) That being said, I don't have anything super ridiculous or game-breaking planned.

NOMINATIONS AND EVICTIONS:
- Unless otherwise specified, each round each player will nominate 2 people for eviction, with the 2 or more housemates (if there is a tie or multiple ties) with the most nominations going on the block. I will then open a "Vote to Save" poll and after a day or so, the person with the lowest percentage will be evicted from the house.
- If there is a tie I will open a 10-minute sudden death tiebreaker poll between the tied houseguests.
- Failing to nominate in time will result in you receiving 2 self-votes. Self-voting twice in a row or 3 times total will result in you being ejected for inactivity.

GENERAL CONDUCT:
- I'm generally pretty lenient with what you can get away with saying to other people, but no overtly racist or predatory behavior will be tolerated. Don't test my patience with this.
- No, I don't care that somebody called you a mean name and I'm not going to kick them for doing so, get over it. Don't annoy me.
- I will have a confessional group if you want to send confessionals, it's encouraged but not required. There will also be a nominations/progress chart put up at the end of the season.

open group

Will's One-Offs 6: The Apprentice

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!