This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #4 ~ Muddy Pots

Topic » Immunity Challenge #4 ~ Muddy..

2955 days 5 hours ago
KCObedencio
CMON IN GUYS! #Vairao getting your first look at the new #Papeete Tribe, Anton voted out at the last Tribal Council as well as Jelly, medically evacuated from this game after he fainted and suffered from 2nd degree burns as his torch fell over his back.  First thing first, I will take back the Immunity Idol. *Walks over to #Vairao and takes idol* Once again Immunity is back up for grabs! For today's challenge, you will be making pots out of mud. Here's how it'll work: Both tribes must produce 5 pots (meaning 3 #Vairao members may not do this). To do this, you must produce your pot by posting *produce pot*. A pot will be produced after an hour. That pot will be considered to yourself. However, if you would to produce a pot for your other tribe members (esp those who are offline), you need to wait for 2 hours before posting *produce pot for ___*. First tribe to produce 5 pots WINS IMMUNITY, SAFE FROM. THE. VOTE! They as well would receive a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol located back at their camp. Losers will go to Tribal Council where somebody will be the fourth person voted out. I know it’s worth playing for. Everyone understands? SURVIVORS READY, GO!
2955 days 5 hours ago
haycsclair
*produce pot*
2955 days 5 hours ago
moondancer63
Oh that is slightly.... drastic
2955 days 5 hours ago
KCObedencio
PLEASE SEND CONFESSIONALS AS WELL!! WE SURE NEED IT!!
2955 days 5 hours ago
moondancer63
Produces pot
2955 days 5 hours ago
JTthePrince
*produce pot*
2955 days 5 hours ago
moondancer63
Do we have to wait until other posts are done
2955 days 5 hours ago
s73100
*produce pot*
2955 days 5 hours ago
haycsclair
We need one more person from our tribe, guys.
2955 days 5 hours ago
BrettTheJet21
*Produce Pot*
2955 days 5 hours ago
KCObedencio
Nope, you can just post =)
2955 days 5 hours ago
KCObedencio
Well, right now, #Vairao just needs 1 more person and they'll win..
2955 days 5 hours ago
BrettTheJet21
my tribe sucks can I mutiny???
2955 days 5 hours ago
KCObedencio
You'll just have to wait things out, Brett
2955 days 4 hours ago
Jive
*produce pot*
2955 days 4 hours ago
Jive
I have a clarification...

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!