This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #3 ~ Scramble Time

Topic » Immunity Challenge #3 ~..

2956 days 16 hours ago
KCObedencio
It will be posted after the votes are read between 7-10pm EST.

NOTE: This challenge is SEMI-LIVE. Do consider to be online at those times =)
2956 days 11 hours ago
EllaYay
Okay friend :D
2956 days 7 hours ago
bwburke94
Holy crap, Ty got screwed
2956 days 7 hours ago
KCObedencio
CMON IN GUYS! #Vairao getting your first look at the new #Papeete Tribe, and likewise, #Papeete getting your first look at the new #Vairao Tribe, Three voted out from #Vairao and   Ty voted out from #Papeete. You guys ready to get to today’s Immunity Challenge? First thing first, I will take back the Immunity Necklaces. *Walks over to Brett and Clair and takes necklaces* You will not need these as of the moment, so once again Tribal Immunity is back up for grabs! For today’s challenge, I will be distributing 10 LETTERS all across my blog pages in the comments’ section. Once you found all 10 letters, you will have to unscramble them to form a word. First tribe to reveal the word WINS IMMUNITY, SAFE FROM. THE. VOTE! They as well would receive a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol located back at their camp. Losers will go to Tribal Council where somebody will be the fourth person voted out. I know it’s worth playing for. Everyone understands? SURVIVORS READY, GO!

NOTICE: Once a tribe finishes the Immunity Challenge, we will IMMEDIATELY proceed to Tribal Council.

CLUES:
Letters are (mostly) in between pages 1-15 and 35-53
2956 days 6 hours ago
s73100
check mails?
2956 days 6 hours ago
s73100
Blindsided
2956 days 6 hours ago
KCObedencio
AND WITH THAT, HALI WINS FOR #VAIRAO, SENDING #PAPEETE BACK AT TRIBAL COUNCIL FOR THE 3RD TIME IN A ROW!!!
2956 days 6 hours ago
haycsclair
YAY! Good job, Hali! :-)
2956 days 6 hours ago
haycsclair
I don't know where I got the letter J. I got J, 2 Ds, N, E, B, S, and L.
2956 days 6 hours ago
s73100
Ya I just took out the J LOL but I found it too!
2956 days 6 hours ago
bwburke94
I had a suspicion it was "blindsided" but there was a fake J in there... there was no clear context the J was fake. Feels like a shallow victory.
2956 days 6 hours ago
KCObedencio
*tosses Immunity Idol to #Vairao* You guys as well receive a clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol which will be waiting for you back at camp!

#Papeete, another beat up by the opposing tribe, see ya at Tribal Council!
2956 days 6 hours ago
KCObedencio
J is a decoy because i as well commented ^ :P - which is a joke lol
2956 days 6 hours ago
bwburke94
J
Sent by KCObedencio,May 13, 2016

^ :P
Sent by KCObedencio,May 13, 2016
2956 days 6 hours ago
KCObedencio
PLEASE SEND IN CONFESSIONALS PEOPLE!!!!
2956 days 6 hours ago
bwburke94
I did suspect the correct word, but I don't see the :P as clear indication the letter does NOT count.

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!