This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Immunity Challenge #2 ~ Pole Dancer

Topic » Immunity Challenge #2 ~ Pole..

2959 days 7 hours ago
KCObedencio
It will be posted after the votes are read between 8-10pm EST.
2959 days 7 hours ago
EllaYay
Ok friend :D
2959 days 7 hours ago
s73100
kk
2958 days 7 hours ago
s73100
ASDA:SDAdasdasdsad
2958 days 7 hours ago
KCObedencio
CMON IN GUYS! #Vairao getting your first look at the new #Papeete Tribe. Maddie voted out at the first Tribal Council. You guys ready to get to today’s Immunity Challenge? First thing first, I will take back the Immunity Idol. *Walks over to #Vairao and takes idol* Once again Immunity is back up for grabs! But today, Tribal Immunity is not what you seek, INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY is what you need. *Uncovers 2 Immunity Necklaces* That means that BOTH tribes are heading to Tribal Council and one member from each tribe will gain Immunity and 2 people will voted out next Tribal Council. For today’s challenge, everyone must comment “Holds on pole*, that person will then “Holds on pole” again after 5 minutes. The member in each tribe with the highest streaks WINS IMMUNITY and is safe from the vote. The interval for posting is STRICTLY 5 MINUTES, if you posted a minute too late, you’ll lose your streak. In case your first streak ended and you started your second streak, with your second streak having a longer streak, I will consider the one with the longer streak. YOU HAVE A MAXIMUM OF 24 HOURS TO GET THIS GOING. Losers will go to Tribal Council where somebody will be the second and third person voted out of this game. I know it’s worth playing for. Everyone understands? SURVIVORS READY, GO!

NOTE: The challenge may end sooner than you think. This is because of the time constraints I’ve been observing due to late-ness of this game. Please bare with it. =)
2958 days 7 hours ago
bwburke94
Holds on pole

(no, I'm not seriously playing this one, I need to sleep and do homework)
2958 days 7 hours ago
EllaYay
*Holds o0n pole*
2958 days 7 hours ago
JTthePrince
*holds on pole*
2958 days 7 hours ago
KCObedencio
PLEASE SEND CONFESSIONALS AS WELL =) THANKS! <3
2958 days 7 hours ago
Threedevils
Holds on pole
2958 days 7 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
*holds on pole*
2958 days 7 hours ago
EllaYay
I must go to bed as well friends :D
2958 days 7 hours ago
JTthePrince
*holds on pole*
2958 days 7 hours ago
Threedevils
Holds on pole

I gtg ;-&
2958 days 7 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
*holds on pole*
2958 days 7 hours ago
tyr3kflame
*Holds on pole*

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!