This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 8 (#Agana)

Topic » Tribal Council 8 (#Agana)

3724 days 13 hours ago
KCObedencio
Come on in, guys!

Let's bring in the members of our Jury...

Rohan and.......Ryjam voted out at the last Tribal Council!

Question: (Individual Question)
sexyduffy: Is your timezone highly affecting you? Does it affecting you majorly in the game already?
JennaJeffery: Would you hope more of Non-Live challenges than Live cause you prefer it?
RedWing91: How did you feel that you didn't win immunity? Are you comfortable still after losing from 2 immunities?
yr_2007: Barely missed the challenge..How much is immunity important right now?
SouthernSong: If you were given a chance to immune yourself and someone else, who would that someone be?
macalexmac: Will your inactivity screw you up or will it be a work under the radar?
CorinneKaplan4460: How safe are you this tribal that you needed the immunity desperately?

NOTE: You cannot vote for KYLER as he won IMMUNITY...Everyone else is fair game!

VOTES ARE DUE BY 8PM EST FOLLOWED BY THE 9TH IMMUNITY CHALLENGE :)
3724 days 13 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
CorinneKaplan4460: How safe are you this tribal that you needed the immunity desperately?
I dont think im safe. I frankly thing im gonna be the one going to ponderosa.
3724 days 13 hours ago
RedWing91
How did you feel that you didn't win immunity? Are you comfortable still after losing from 2 immunities?
I was hoping to win again to continue the Streak but Kyler played well and beat me on the last question. And deserved the win. I'm not completely  comfortable because like you said I won two straight immunities so they might want to get rid of me. And this would be there first chance since merge
3724 days 13 hours ago
SouthernSong
Hm, I would probably give it to one of my three old tribemates. We all came in this together, even down in numbers, so I think I like that we could all work together, or at least get our tribe further in the game.
3724 days 13 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
That awkward moment when you dont know who to vote
3724 days 13 hours ago
JennaJeffery
More non-live for sure, I know what I signed up for and I'm feeling really pathetic for not being able to support my friends here, but my work schedule has just been bumped up by about another 8 hours through the week.. things happen, but the first thing I do when I get a chance to get online is to converse with you guys and make sure there's no problems essentially; my main goal is to get us through this as a team.
3724 days 12 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Oh my god. I wish some of you guys would friend me!!!!
3724 days 12 hours ago
RedWing91
There I friended you no need to get hormonal
3724 days 12 hours ago
macalexmac
Well tbh I'm working under the radar. I'm not talking much and kinda floating and many people may think I'm getting carried in this game. I'm not I am voting strategically even though I havnt been doing all the challanges it's cause my time zone. I never thought I would still be here but I am and I'm gonna win. Thanks
3724 days 6 hours ago
yr_2007
yr_2007: Barely missed the challenge..How much is immunity important right now?
ans - yes immunity is very important after the merge because its the only thing that keeps u safe at the tribal
3724 days 3 hours ago
KCObedencio
I'll go tally the votes.

If anybody has the hidden immunity idol and you would like to play it now would be the time to do so...

*nobody stands*

Okay, Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out will be asked to leave the Tribal Council Area immediately!

I'll read the votes!
3724 days 3 hours ago
KCObedencio
First Vote
RedWing91

Red - 1
3724 days 3 hours ago
KCObedencio
yr_2007

That's
1 vote - Red
1 vote - Yogi
3724 days 3 hours ago
KCObedencio
yr_2007

That's
2 votes - Yogi
1 vote - Red
3724 days 3 hours ago
KCObedencio
Next Vote
yr_2007

That's
3 votes - Yogi
1 vote - Red
3724 days 3 hours ago
KCObedencio
RedWing91

That's
3 votes - Yogi
2 votes - Red

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!