This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 7 (#Agana)

Topic » Tribal Council 7 (#Agana)

3725 days 14 hours ago
KCObedencio
Come on in, guys!

Let's bring in the first member of our jury,

Rohan voted out at the last Tribal Council!

Question: Now that there's a presence of a Hidden Immunity Idol, how much paranoia are there now? Do you think someone has the hidden idol? Do you have the idol?

Note: You cannot vote for JASMINE as she had won immunity as well as RED who has an express pass which means immunity this tribal!

VOTES ARE DUE BY 8:00 PM EST

THIS IS TO BE FOLLOWED BY THE 8TH IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
3725 days 10 hours ago
JennaJeffery
yay! & i don't think there's much paranoia yet. eventually the strain will be put on some people trying to find the elusive idol! whoever has it, wont be safe for much longer.. lets just put it that way. secrets have to eventually come out! right?! good luck everyone you're all terrific people and I wish you luck!
3725 days 9 hours ago
yr_2007
ryan hawks is a backstabber he has multiple alliances dont trust him and corinne !! they r just mingling with the other tribe so they wanna go to finale together !! evict them before they evict u !!
3725 days 9 hours ago
yr_2007
im evicting ryan who ever wants him out just evict him.now this is the time to take out the snake before it bites u !!
3725 days 7 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Question: Now that there's a presence of a Hidden Immunity Idol, how much paranoia are there now? Do you think someone has the hidden idol? Do you have the idol?
I didn't know. Someone probably has it, but it's not me, considering I just found out about it.
3725 days 7 hours ago
ryanhawk71
FYI Yogi I haven't lied to any allies in this game.
3725 days 5 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Lol i havnt lied at all
3725 days 5 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Lol dont have the idol :(
3725 days 5 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
How many votes
3725 days 4 hours ago
KCObedencio
4/8 Votes Received...
3725 days 1 hour ago
macalexmac
So intense lol
3725 days ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Oh ys btw i dont think i can make the final 2 and if i do i wouldnt take ryan hes too much of a threat
3724 days 22 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Hurt my feels ;(
How am I a threat? I wouldn't know because I have had one alliance the entire game and it's pretty much crumbled at this point in time.
3724 days 21 hours ago
SouthernSong
I didn't even know there was an HII out there xD
3724 days 21 hours ago
ryanhawk71
That's what I'm saying! I don't remember KCO announcing it! ^.^ it's all good.
3724 days 21 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
^its just everyone likes you lol

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!