This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Mystery Boxes

Topic » Mystery Boxes

3770 days 10 hours ago
k4r4k
I WILL BE NOTIFYING PLAYERS THIS EVENING IF THEIR BOX CONTAINED A POWER!!
3770 days 5 hours ago
Griffles
So I'm going to jump the ledge and say that I didn't open a special power.
3770 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
sorry, still working on this. will notify people shortly ;)

im not on a winter break like everyone else. i work 8-5 and then had some errands to run and bills to pay lol
3770 days 3 hours ago
k4r4k
I have mailed the players now individually if their box contained a special power.

Some of them will have to remain a secret to add more twists and turns to this game. However, there are some that will be revealed now:

1. Survivorfan007 opened Box 1 - he is not eligible to win POV until final 6

2. Emily7Pop opened Box 4 - she is not eligible to win HOH until final 6

3. MickJ opened Box 2 - he is not eligible to win HOH this week and will be nominated. So first HOH will only be nominating one person.

4. Kory opened Box 5 - he holds the special power to eliminate the contestant of his choice. I would become his ally real quick!! He has from now until Sunday, January 5th at 7 pm est to make his choice. This is prior to our first HoH being revealed at 8 pm est. If he doesn't mail me his decision by that time, HE will be eliminated from the game.

*If anyone who holds a special power is evicted from the game before their power is used, their power is gone with them.

*If you have certain time restrictions to use your power, please keep that in mind. I will not remind you.

*It is up to you if you decide to tell other players about your power. It may or may not help your game.

Of course, if you have any questions please mail me or skype me at karathemovielover :)

Our next communication is when HOH will be announced around 8 pm est this Sunday, January 5th!

Best of luck contestants :)))
3770 days ago
Kory
Skype me to talk people!  KoryTengaged on Skype

open group

Kara's Gift Game: Season 4

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!