This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

APPLICATIONS [S2]

Topic » APPLICATIONS [S2]

2828 days 22 hours ago
Survivorgame1
{Hello Potential BBUK Housemates}

=Please fill out these questions to the BEST of your ability so this can be a fun, professional, and drama filled season! This MAY look like a lot of questions, but only 3 require explaining yourself! You should fly through this fairly quickly!=

==About YOU==

[ 1 ] Name You Want To Go By In Game (Can Be Made Up, No Ridiculous Names Please!)
[ 2 ] Last Name (Can Be Made Up)
[ 3 ] Age (Can Be Made Up)
[ 4 ] Occupation (Can Be Made Up)
[ 5 ] Home Town (Can Be Made Up)

==About Your GAMEPLAY==

[ 1 ] Brain, Brawn, or Beauty? Why?
[ 2 ] Hero or Villain?  Why?
[ 3 ] Drama Filled OR Laid Back? (Please Dont Lie About This One! I Need A Good Mix Of Both)
[ 4 ] On A Scale Of 1-10, How Active Are You? (Dont Lie!)
[ 5 ] What Will You Bring To The Game?
[ 6 ] Do You Promise To Be Active By: Nominating, Competiting In Challenges, Sending In Diary Rooms, And Being On For Live Evictions?

**DISCLAIMER: This game is as fun as you make it! Feel free to post in the forums and role play! Thats what makes the game fun. Forming friendships and hell... even showmances! Interacting with people and fighting with people! Make sure youre active around the house forum also!

==About Your PERSONAL LIFE==

[ 1 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your Closest TG Friends
[ 2 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your TG Enemies
[ 3 ] What Are Your 2 Favorite Songs?

=THANK YOU FOR APPLYING! A LAUNCH NIGHT DATE WILL BE MAILED OUT IN THE NEXT DAY OR SO!=
2828 days 22 hours ago
Survivorgame1
***SERIES 1 PLAYERS MAY NOT APPLY***
2828 days 22 hours ago
WestTemp
[ 1 ] Name You Want To Go By In Game (Can Be Made Up, No Ridiculous Names Please!) Ethan
[ 2 ] Last Name (Can Be Made Up) Jones
[ 3 ] Age (Can Be Made Up) 21
[ 4 ] Occupation (Can Be Made Up) Model
[ 5 ] Home Town (Can Be Made Up) USA Hollywood

==About Your GAMEPLAY==

[ 1 ] Brain, Brawn, or Beauty? Why? Beauty and Brain. I just play with my head and know when the right time to do something js and when the wrong time to it.
[ 2 ] Hero or Villain?  Why? hero. I do try to see the good in people but if given a reason not to trust you I dont. Simple as that.
[ 3 ] Drama Filled OR Laid Back? (Please Dont Lie About This One! I Need A Good Mix Of Both) I am very laid back... However there are moments when I see bull and have to call it out. Not from a place of anger but just from my lack of respect for it.
[ 4 ] On A Scale Of 1-10, How Active Are You? (Dont Lie!) 8
[ 5 ] What Will You Bring To The Game? I have a very smart game play. I know people and I'm very social in how I go about this.
[ 6 ] Do You Promise To Be Active By: Nominating, Competiting In Challenges, Sending In Diary Rooms, And Being On For Live Evictions? I'll sure try to be there for live evictions but if I'm not I will do the rest of those for sure.

**DISCLAIMER: This game is as fun as you make it! Feel free to post in the forums and role play! Thats what makes the game fun. Forming friendships and hell... even showmances! Interacting with people and fighting with people! Make sure youre active around the house forum also!

[ 1 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your Closest TG Friends- Maggiewong Rileythepegasus101
[ 2 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your TG Enemies Spinfur and uhhh... I don't have very many enemies. I guess Giraffez
[ 3 ] What Are Your 2 Favorite Songs?: ER MAH GOD Wrong Bitch by todrick hall and work by Rihanna

=THANK YOU FOR APPLYING! A LAUNCH NIGHT DATE WILL BE MAILED OUT IN THE NEXT DAY OR SO!=
2828 days 22 hours ago
jayjet
[ 1 ] Name You Want To Go By In Game (Can Be Made Up, No Ridiculous Names Please!) emily
[ 2 ] Last Name (Can Be Made Up) banks
[ 3 ] Age (Can Be Made Up) 18
[ 4 ] Occupation (Can Be Made Up) butlins red coat
[ 5 ] Home Town (Can Be Made Up) england

==About Your GAMEPLAY==

[ 1 ] Brain, Brawn, or Beauty? Why? beauty cos i am hot but manipulative
[ 2 ] Hero or Villain?  Why?  villain because i am a drama queen and a diva and has good strategtice moves
[ 3 ] Drama Filled OR Laid Back? (Please Dont Lie About This One! I Need A Good Mix Of Both) Drama filled
[ 4 ] On A Scale Of 1-10, How Active Are You? (Dont Lie!) 9.5
[ 5 ] What Will You Bring To The Game? drama, party, competitive
[ 6 ] Do You Promise To Be Active By: Nominating, Competiting In Challenges, Sending In Diary Rooms, And Being On For Live Evictions?  yes

personal life

[ 1 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your Closest TG Friends- virgie88 and pmmguy
[ 2 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your TG Enemies Chickenthrower and ikesan
[ 3 ] What Are Your 2 Favorite Songs?:  All in my head my fifth harmony and adele send my love
2828 days 22 hours ago
DillyDally
=Please fill out these questions to the BEST of your ability so this can be a fun, professional, and drama filled season! This MAY look like a lot of questions, but only 3 require explaining yourself! You should fly through this fairly quickly!=

==About YOU==

[ 1 ] Name You Want To Go By In Game (Can Be Made Up, No Ridiculous Names Please!) Dylan
[ 2 ] Last Name (Can Be Made Up) Dally
[ 3 ] Age (Can Be Made Up) 15
[ 4 ] Occupation (Can Be Made Up) Student
[ 5 ] Home Town (Can Be Made Up) Columbus, Ohio

==About Your GAMEPLAY==

[ 1 ] Brain, Brawn, or Beauty? Why? Brain, because I have an IQ of 130
[ 2 ] Hero or Villain?  Why? Hero, because if I can trust you I will go all the way with you
[ 3 ] Drama Filled OR Laid Back? (Please Dont Lie About This One! I Need A Good Mix Of Both) Im pretty laid back, unless somebody really makes me mad
[ 4 ] On A Scale Of 1-10, How Active Are You? (Dont Lie!) 8.5
[ 5 ] What Will You Bring To The Game? A whole lot a talking & strategy
[ 6 ] Do You Promise To Be Active By: Nominating, Competiting In Challenges, Sending In Diary Rooms, And Being On For Live Evictions?  Yes

[ 1 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your Closest TG Friends Camell22, BluJay112, Rizzo
[ 2 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your TG Enemies JennaCornCob & DeathIsGreat
[ 3 ] What Are Your 2 Favorite Songs? Survivor Theme Song & Brave by Sara Berellies

2828 days 22 hours ago
adamslater19
[ 1 ] Name You Want To Go By In Game (Can Be Made Up, No Ridiculous Names Please!) Megan
[ 2 ] Last Name (Can Be Made Up) Fletcher
[ 3 ] Age (Can Be Made Up) 18
[ 4 ] Occupation (Can Be Made Up) Model
[ 5 ] Home Town (Can Be Made Up) Essex

==About Your GAMEPLAY==

[ 1 ] Brain, Brawn, or Beauty? Why?  Beauty because im a model and a huge flirt
[ 2 ] Hero or Villain?  Why?  Both because i am a nice person but if you fuck me over then mental megs comes out
[ 3 ] Drama Filled OR Laid Back? (Please Dont Lie About This One! I Need A Good Mix Of Both) Drama filled because i love to stir up drama and if my mental sides comes out then people should hide
[ 4 ] On A Scale Of 1-10, How Active Are You? (Dont Lie!) 9
[ 5 ] What Will You Bring To The Game? Drama,Diva moments
[ 6 ] Do You Promise To Be Active By: Nominating, Competiting In Challenges, Sending In Diary Rooms, And Being On For Live Evictions?  YASSSSSS

[ 1 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your Closest TG Friends - JTthePrince Shaunyboo2001 Poisonivy22
[ 2 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your TG Enemies - i dont have any
[ 3 ] What Are Your 2 Favorite Songs? - Sound of the underground - Girls aloud
and Into you by ariana grande
2828 days 21 hours ago
JTthePrince
==About YOU==

[ 1 ] Name You Want To Go By In Game (Can Be Made Up, No Ridiculous Names Please!) JT
[ 2 ] Last Name (Can Be Made Up) Williams
[ 3 ] Age (Can Be Made Up) 23
[ 4 ] Occupation (Can Be Made Up) football player (QB)
[ 5 ] Home Town (Can Be Made Up) Miami, FL

==About Your GAMEPLAY==

[ 1 ] Brain, Brawn, or Beauty? Why? brawn and brain, because I play football and I'm a QB
[ 2 ] Hero or Villain?  Why? little bit of both, because I will loyal but lie to someone else
[ 3 ] Drama Filled OR Laid Back? (Please Dont Lie About This One! I Need A Good Mix Of Both) both because I will defend my friends but if the fights don't have anything to with me or my friends I will stay back and watch
[ 4 ] On A Scale Of 1-10, How Active Are You? (Dont Lie!) 9-10
[ 5 ] What Will You Bring To The Game? competitive drive and a smart strategy
[ 6 ] Do You Promise To Be Active By: Nominating, Competiting In Challenges, Sending In Diary Rooms, And Being On For Live Evictions? hell yeah

[ 1 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your Closest TG Friends adamslater19 cjphoenix tai4165 mudndawilderness
[ 2 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your TG Enemies really don't have any in my opinion
[ 3 ] What Are Your 2 Favorite Songs? TLC-Creep and T.I. B.O.B, Kendrick Lamar ft Kris Stephens- Memories Back Then
2828 days 21 hours ago
AndR31
==About YOU==

[ 1 ] Name You Want To Go By In Game: Andrew
[ 2 ] Last Name: Vanderwaal
[ 3 ] Age: 18
[ 4 ] Occupation: Premed Student
[ 5 ] Home Town: New York, New York

==About Your GAMEPLAY==

[ 1 ] Brain, Brawn, or Beauty? Why?  Brain because I'm not brawny neither am I beautiful :-* Haha Also, I know a lot of stuff I guess.
[ 2 ] Hero or Villain?  Why?  Hero because I live for Justice (YASSS) and also I defend the oppressed <3
[ 3 ] Drama Filled OR Laid Back? (Please Dont Lie About This One! I Need A Good Mix Of Both) Both hahaha I cause drama but I watch the people friggin crash and burn from the sidelines
[ 4 ] On A Scale Of 1-10, How Active Are You? 7
[ 5 ] What Will You Bring To The Game? Great Diary Room Seshs and overall just plain Entertainment.
[ 6 ] Do You Promise To Be Active By: Nominating, Competiting In Challenges, Sending In Diary Rooms, And Being On For Live Evictions?  YAASSSS BIIITTTCCCHH!!

[ 1 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your Closest TG Friends: OMLG This is frickin hard because I only have 1 "Real Friend" I guess and thats shusleo hahaha I don't know it may be just 1 sided but yeah I don't have any aside from him #IntrovertKween

[ 2 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your TG Enemies: Well this is a different story hahahahaa 1st is _m4rw4n for frickin threatening to kill me and shiz hahaha #Bye and he's
the only 1 I remember so yup I don't have much people I know so yeah

[ 3 ] What Are Your 2 Favorite Songs? THIS IS SO FRICKIN HARD!!!! So I just randomized my playlist and got "Greedy" by Ariana Grande and "Unsteady" by X Ambassadors hahahah
2828 days 21 hours ago
Yfoxes10
Connor
Brown
Lawyer
Chicago, IL
Brain cause I'm a lawyer and gotta do what it takes
Villain, no problem causing problems
Drama, let's make this season interesting
Entertainment
Of course
Jake98, thisismygame,
Peachesandcream that's really it
Cruise- Florida Georgia Line, Crash and Burn- Thomas Rhett
2828 days 19 hours ago
rodrigueseve

==About YOU==

[ 1 ] Name You Want To Go By In Game (Can Be Made Up, No Ridiculous Names Please!) Rodrigo
[ 2 ] Last Name (Can Be Made Up) Estevan
[ 3 ] Age (Can Be Made Up) 21
[ 4 ] Occupation (Can Be Made Up) Actor
[ 5 ] Home Town (Can Be Made Up) Portugal, Viana Do Castelo

==About Your GAMEPLAY==

[ 1 ] Brain, Brawn, or Beauty? Why? Brain, bc i dont think i am beautiful and im definitly not brawn, i think what i do best is strategiza and socialize
[ 2 ] Hero or Villain?  Why? A mix. Im very friendly, i love to make friends and im loyal but if something on you isnt right, i will either tell u right there or try to put u up
[ 3 ] Drama Filled OR Laid Back? (Please Dont Lie About This One! I Need A Good Mix Of Both) I would like to say the second one but in all group games i come out as a drama queen so Drama Filled i guess...
[ 4 ] On A Scale Of 1-10, How Active Are You? (Dont Lie!) 9
[ 5 ] What Will You Bring To The Game? Drama, fun, gameplay. All u could imagine a player having? More
[ 6 ] Do You Promise To Be Active By: Nominating, Competiting In Challenges, Sending In Diary Rooms, And Being On For Live Evictions? It will depend the hour all this takes place

[ 1 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your Closest TG Friends Arris, ghrocky100, Kyle12212, this are the ones i talk constantly with
[ 2 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your TG Enemies topazisqueen, DanielleDonato and previously Brayden_, no more i guess
[ 3 ] What Are Your 2 Favorite Songs? All time? Need You Now by Lady Antebellum and Russian Roulette by Rihanna (runner ups: Broken Strings by Nely Furtado and James Morrison, Be Ok by April Ivy and When The Music Dies by Sabina Babayeva)

2828 days 18 hours ago
BBCANfan
==About YOU==

[ 1 ] Name You Want To Go By In Game - Jerome
[ 2 ] Last Name (Can Be Made Up) - McLean
[ 3 ] Age (Can Be Made Up) - 17
[ 4 ] Occupation (Can Be Made Up) - Bartender
[ 5 ] Home Town (Can Be Made Up) - New Jersey

==About Your GAMEPLAY==

[ 1 ] Brain, Brawn, or Beauty?

Why? In this game, it's not like the US version, so it's hard to really stick with a strategy. But I'd say brains since you can convince people to nominate people you want. But the public might not evict the person you want out, but at least you made a smart move.

2 ] Hero or Villain?  Why?

Villain. BUT, I don't want to be such a big villain that I cause drama that can lead to my eviction and possibly explusion. But, causing a few fights here and there with housemates won't hurt.

[ 3 ] Drama Filled OR Laid Back? (Please Dont Lie About This One! I Need A Good Mix Of Both)

Damn, this is a little hard. I don't want to say both, but I'm mostly Laid Back. But, I'll still cause a few fights here and there nevertheless.

[ 4 ] On A Scale Of 1-10, How Active Are You? (Dont Lie!) 8

Probably some evil gameplay. Making people nominate who I want, causing drama, having the majority against me, etc. As long as I'm noticed by people and have a more or less positive image to them, it's all good.

[ 6 ] Do You Promise To Be Active By: Nominating, Competiting In Challenges, Sending In Diary Rooms, And Being On For Live Evictions? Yes.

**DISCLAIMER: This game is as fun as you make it! Feel free to post in the forums and role play! That's what makes the game fun. Forming friendships and hell... even showmances! Interacting with people and fighting with people! Make sure you're active around the house forum also!

[ 1 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your Closest TG Friends: _m4rw4n, Ethan000, papalouiesfansfan, and maturo
[ 2 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your TG Enemies: I don't have any, unfortunatly.
[ 3 ] What Are Your 2 Favorite Songs? Closer by Tegan and Sara and Miss Jackson by Panic! at the Disco
2828 days 18 hours ago
Falconbait26
[ 1 ] Name You Want To Go By In Game (Can Be Made Up, No Ridiculous Names Please!)
Eve

Mckerdill

Actor

West Palm Beach, Fl

==About Your GAMEPLAY==

I'd say neither tbh but Imma just go with beauty cuz.. Brains where? And my big ass don't work out and I'm not ugly so.... Beauty

A dirty hero. I'm a good hearted person it's just ppl just get on my nerves sometimes so I can get dirty.

I'm a laid back kinda guy, but like I said, ppl get on my nerves sometimes and I will go there. Drama finds its way to me.

6/7 if this game is lit, live and poppin then for sure I'll be even more active.

I will bring originality, there's no one quite like me. I'm unique. One minute I'll be super nice and bubbly and the next minute I'm cussing someone out and being a drama queen.

[ 6 ] Do You Promise To Be Active By: Nominating, Competiting In Challenges, Sending In Diary Rooms, And Being On For Live Evictions?
Ofc, I love letting ppl know how I really feel so them confessionals will be sent in. I will nominate and compete and I HAVE TO KNOW who's eliminated right then and there because yea... I'm a nosy Bish :P

You know it!!!

Kobster48
BBFAN95
Danny12

Garbage, I mean Rabbaj
Niclas24

I have a lot but I'll just say Turn me on by David (something) and Nicki Minaj and I thought you had my back by Keyshia Cole
2828 days 10 hours ago
Absol
[ 1 ] Name You Want To Go By In Game (Can Be Made Up, No Ridiculous Names Please!) JT.
[ 2 ] Last Name (Can Be Made Up) Calicost
[ 3 ] Age (Can Be Made Up) A bit old.
[ 4 ] Occupation (Can Be Made Up) Uh, I guess a student...? I mow lawns but that's a lame job so we won't go into that.
[ 5 ] Home Town (Can Be Made Up) Denver, CO

==About Your GAMEPLAY==

[ 1 ] Brain, Brawn, or Beauty? Why? I mean, I think I'm a good balance of all 3. Mostly a brain though, I spend my time reading mystery books and listening to podcasts about random trivia. It's lit.
[ 2 ] Hero or Villain?  Why? Again, a bit of both. I can be a really nice/fun/entertaining person but I also have a very aggressive and at times, rude side to me.
[ 3 ] Drama Filled OR Laid Back? (Please Dont Lie About This One! I Need A Good Mix Of Both) Uh, usually pretty dramatic, but I can be really cool if people aren't irritating.
[ 4 ] On A Scale Of 1-10, How Active Are You? (Dont Lie!) Pretty active :x
[ 5 ] What Will You Bring To The Game? Actual personality that isn't someone pigeonholing themselves into some stupid archetype because they don't have one? Also disease and industry.

Mastropola/Ribbons/KawaiiSenpai
Oh, fuck. I don't have enemies because hating people is so 2013, but jenzie, KatarinaDuCouteau and LaFierceBrittany2 kinda hate me LOL
Allie X- Prime
That Poppy- Altar
2828 days 5 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
==About YOU==

Parris
Parker
Striper
Florida, USA

==About Your GAMEPLAY==

Brains because even tho i am beauty, i am so smart.
Villian because I fight everyone who crosses me.
Drama filled. I am the most drama filled bitch
Drama, craziness, and im gonna win.
Yes

Ashleybabyxoxo and thats it
i have way too many enemies to count, like they all soo irrelevant so i dont give a fuck about them
Lush Life and i hate u, i love u
2828 days 4 hours ago
BelindaRosemary

==About YOU==

- Belinda
- Rosemary
- Club Dancer
- Jersey City, NJ

==About Your GAMEPLAY==

- Beauty, because i don't have much brains, and i don't know what brawn means.. SO i'm stuck with beauty, and i know i'm pretty.. So win win.
- A bit of both, i'm not a bad girl... Until you cross me. I'm fair, genuine and honest.. But hunny i can be a bitch.
- Prefer drama as it keeps me motivated to kill a bitch, I will not accept defeat in an argument and am almost certain i'm always in the right. I will take you down, and i will read a bitch.
- 9, I'm always active, but sometimes i'm away from home (Not so much now)
- A bit of sass, class and a finely shaped ass.. I'm a girl who's not afraid to speak the truth, there's no point in strategically targeting me, because sweetie's i'll ruin you. I will forgive, but NEVER forget.
- Would we have it anyway? No... So my answer is yes.

- 'Rhys', 'PatriciaBlack', 'MaxPower', 'Shusleo'
- 'Tanner_', 'Swell', 'Zuelke', 'brenelle1120'
- At the moment, they are 'Treat You Better', by Shawn Mendes, and 'Aint Yo Mama', by JLo

Belinda xo
2827 days 22 hours ago
Darriusdabest
==About YOU==

[ 1 ] Name You Want To Go By In Game (Can Be Made Up, No Ridiculous Names Please!) : Darrius
[ 2 ] Last Name (Can Be Made Up) : Johnson
[ 3 ] Age (Can Be Made Up) : 22
[ 4 ] Occupation (Can Be Made Up) : Bartendar
[ 5 ] Home Town (Can Be Made Up) : Miami, Fl

==About Your GAMEPLAY==

[ 1 ] Brain, Brawn, or Beauty? Why?  : Beauty, beauties tend to be more social! I'm a social guy & can use that to my advantage
[ 2 ] Hero or Villain?  Why?  : Villian, I tend to say what I feel without caring what others think & people probably hate me for that BUT too bad.
[ 3 ] Drama Filled OR Laid Back? (Please Dont Lie About This One! I Need A Good Mix Of Both) : Drama filled LOL, if I see someone being bullied in the house I'll defend them. If someone says something rude in the house...I'll check them. I'll stand up for what I believe in..AT ALL TIMES. SO if you call that drama filled..so be it!
[ 4 ] On A Scale Of 1-10, How Active Are You? (Dont Lie!) : 10
[ 5 ] What Will You Bring To The Game? : I am the GAME! But other than that, my fun personality & my sassyness
[ 6 ] Do You Promise To Be Active By: Nominating, Competiting In Challenges, Sending In Diary Rooms, And Being On For Live Evictions? : of course !

[ 1 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your Closest TG Friends : @deshonbannedisback @skylord @virgie88 @moneyneil
[ 2 ] Please Give The Username(s) Of 2-5 Of Your TG Enemies : @halloween @kelly0412 @stunzer
[ 3 ] What Are Your 2 Favorite Songs?  : I have more than 2 so Gl!  I hate you, I love you! - Gnash, Love on the Brain - Rihanna, Treat You Better - Shawn Mendes, Into You - Ariana Grande

open group

SG1's BBUK Series 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!