This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 9- Venzuela Discussion

Topic » Season 9- Venzuela Discussion

3155 days 16 hours ago
robulusjgreisonne
NICOLEGODDES TO SLAY ALL <3

She is Rob 2.0 and will join us at the Winner's Club Table (AFD doesn't get a spot, he sits on the floor. Also Mearl gets double portions at dinner parties for being a two time winner).
3155 days 16 hours ago
manalord
Cody Confessional

Well I couldn't make it to this last challenge because I have church every Wednesday night. So glad my tribe came through with the win. Hopefully we can keep this winning streak up.
3155 days 7 hours ago
Thnksfrthmmrs
I take back everything I said about this cast on Skype
3155 days 6 hours ago
manalord
Thomas COnfessioanl

>Leo has my name. Cool name, but not much of a cool contributor to our team. I'm talking to Jeaesus now and we both decided to vote for him. Let's see how this unfolds.
3155 days 6 hours ago
manalord
Keaton Confessional

Vote goes to Len. He hasn't shown up. Ive lost hope in him. And I haven't talked to anyone o I think im on the outs, and we will lose another member that does something (me)
3155 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Azri Confessional

WOhoo my tribe won again.
I knew it we are super tribe. Later on its comes down to the merge. Everyone will pull out their own knife.
UGh i still dont get the clue. I want to look for the idol but im quite busy right now..I almost participate in the 2nd challenge but coz i need to go to work, i missed.
I already tighten my alliance with tico. we might play both side with david+kitty alliance and redwings
3154 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Leo is voted out
3154 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Ahmir COnfessional

- My spot in this game is so far up in the air it's ridiculous, I'm just glad we have been winning so I haven't had to scramble but I don't know how much longer this will last so I need to start making moves to get into an alliance on my tribe. But nobody has really approached me with an alliance offer which makes me believe that the alliances on this tribe are already in place which is not good for me but I am just gonna let it play out hopefully we kill the next challenge and I get to buy myself some more time and hopefully this alliances will crack.
3154 days 4 hours ago
Thegamingdragon
Mmmm knew Leo would go early
3154 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Trae loses his shit lmao. Check the tribal thread. He is a glrious mess who is now starting a smear campagin against Keaton (thisismygame) and one of the two more active youngers is gonna be out.

Oh well
3154 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Trae Confessional

After we got bck to camp Keaton wants to call me a golden child which makes me look bad. So instantly i rounded up my troops and am hoping he goes tonight, but i have to leave my other options open. do i want to go to tribal again, or do i want tokeep keaton and win a challenge
3154 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Tomas Confessional (Who hit reply all)

Omg. What am I doing here again? First of all, we suck. Haha, that's not a surprise.
Cody is going to win this if I don't do something about it. Me and my cross tribe alliance are bonding, and Trae is trying to be a big dog.
He think he was smacking, but I don't see how that was. I'll probably be out, and so be it. There's other alliances in this tribe.
3154 days 2 hours ago
manalord
Shaun Confessional

>1- Losing again sucks what needs to change on this tribe? People showing up to challenges, including me
>2 Are you guys playing it to safe? Yep, based on options, I'll play it safe
>3- What is your main allaince and why do you trust those people? My alliance with. Turkeylover but idk if I can fully trust him....

Mana Note:
I asked them not to ya know.... just answer the questions and i get ignored... :(
3154 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Tomas Confessional

Having fun with Trae and Keaton, Jeff. Lmao jkjk don't kill me. <3
3154 days 1 hour ago
manalord
Keaton Confessional

>1- Losing again sucks what needs to change on this tribe? We neeed to figure out how to fricken play good in comps
>2 Are you guys playing it to safe? NOOO we are losing. Seriously! Really?
>3- What is your main allaince and why do you trust those people. The people that we were talking with in mail. Just a few mins ago. Im bad at life. I am a horse

open group

TrainWreck- Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!