This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 7- Masterminds vs Underdogs Disscussion!

Topic » Season 7- Masterminds vs..

3228 days 5 hours ago
manalord
Here is the cast:

Masterminds (Red Buffs):
-Julian S. (Thesexiestdude990)
-Joe 'Joecepia' W. (Joeker)
-Cole C. (Cole91)
-Will S. (Survivorfan37)
-John C. (Coffebean94)
-Noah K. (Noah_Kondon)
-Harry W. (Harrywasnak)
-Tim R. (Terose)
-Ty M. (J03KR)
-Marcus L. (TheAce)

Underdogs (Blue Buffs)
-Nikki P. (Avatar20)
-Dan B. (Duke)
-Robby J. (RobbyJak)
-Erik N. (ItsOffical)
-Jake W. (Warthhogs)
-FireDragon 'Drake' A. (AlaskanFireDragon)
-Paul M. (Survivorgame1)
-Danni N. (Jourdanbabyxoxo)
-Riley 'RiRi' A. (RileythePegasus101)
-Joel W. (JoelW55)

They have been purged from here so start the pointless disscussion!
3228 days 5 hours ago
manalord
Harry Confessional

I really wish I was on the underdog tribe. The people on my tribe are some of the most strategic people in the group game community. I don't have strong relationships with any of them. This premerge will be hell for me. I need to take the first opportunity to swap after I get out Noah
3228 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Drake Confessional

Its so good to be back :)! I'm also super happy I am not on the masterminds. I forecast a whole lot of shade for that tribe camp. Robby is a challenge beast so we will need to keep him around. I might just be the one that starts up an alliance because I feel like I have a good relationship with Jake, Paul, and Nikki. But then again I dont want to be targeted for being a leader especially in an all stars because these people are all about making moves.
3228 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Noah Confessional

Im literally screwed.  Everyone on my tribe hates me.  Not good. Not good at all

I need to get to work
3228 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Noah Confessional

AND LITERALLY IM BEST FRIENDS WITH EVERYONE ON THE OTHER TRIBE!

Um, Can I mutiny?  Like come on over there I'll be like fucking Jesus and on my tribe I'm like the Cop who had to stop the party and made everyone go home and everyone hates me

Like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK
3228 days 4 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
excited for this season! Not excited at the fact that I couldn't play, but oh well, I'm assuming there will be other all-star opportunities in the future? ;)

I'll be on vacation in a couple nights, but when I get back I'll be sure to catch up on this season, it looks like it'll be a lot of fun.
3228 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Jake Confessional

I'm back and hopefully I can prove I don't suck. I'm going to try my best at these immunities because there are probably like 13 alliances by now.
3228 days 4 hours ago
manalord
@Jacob yes, espically for you dearie!
3228 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Current Allaince Check list (Based ONLY on mails I have gotten):

Masterminds:
Noah/Julian

Underdogs:
Drake/Nikki
Paul/Nikki
Paul/Erik/Robby/Dan
Drake/Paul/Nikki/Jake (Possibly Created, no conformation yet)
3228 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Tim Confessional (Via Skype)

I'm gonna be first boot I can feel it.
Everyone else not from my season hates me. I'm Done.
I am not kidding it will be a miracle if I make merge.
And now litterly everyone I would have had a chance to work with is on the other tribe. This game is rigged against me.
This is on purpose.
No one has even messaged me.
Bitch
Bitch change your name to BItchzilla
Now
3228 days 4 hours ago
manalord
Full cast assment coming later but first:

I will clue you guys in on the twisted twist. THE CAST DOES NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS YET!!! AS YOU KNOW LEAKING INFO IS AGAINST THE VL RULES, SO PLEASE KEEP THIS TWIST UNDER WRAPS UNTIL TOMMROW when it is OFFICALLY revealed to the cast
3228 days 4 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
JEEZ so many alliances already on the Underdogs tribe o.0 The masterminds are taking their time and working things out, like true masterminds do ;).  The Underdogs are gonna be a complete MESS though xD.
3228 days 4 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
is the twist as twisty as Twisto's twisted twists?

(try saying that 5 times really fast... GOGOGOGOGOGOGO)
3228 days 4 hours ago
manalord
' This season we are bringing a grand total of THREE twisted twists. 2 of which will be intorduced into the game at a later point but this seasons BIG twist is this.

In this game, there are no TRIBAL challenges. Every challenge this season is Indvidual. The winner of that challenge has a HUGE descion to make. They will select 3 people from either tribe (all must be from the same tribe) to be the ONLY people elgiable to recevie votes.

That means they can stay loyal to there team and put up three people from the other tribe  OR turn tratior and put up three people from there own tribe. The tribe with people up goes to tribal and EVERYONE votes, even the people in danger.

HOWEVER you can onlly vote for ONE of those three people. The person with the most votes is out of this game!

THIS TWIST WILL NEVER END THIS SEASON. From Day 1 until Final Tribal this twist is active so you must always think about it as you play this game!

I will reveal the other twist to you guys a little before they are introduced but I want to leave some suspence for y'all as well!

Full assment will come tonight
3228 days 4 hours ago
manalord
My quick taughts are:

- Cole is 100% fucked. He will be put up every time he goes to tribal and will be out early.
- Noah's shit wont fly this season. He had overall a younger cast that could tolrate immaturtes, but there are better goats who are less annoying to keep around so unless grew up a lot since Vietnam he is also going to be in danger.
- Joel being an immunity threat is also someone I see going early.

I predict the final 3 to be Joe, Juilan and Danni.
3228 days 4 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Hey Nick, I could use some quick elaboration on the games that these Azores people played, seeing as the season isn't in the VL yet.  Would you be willing to do that for me? :P

open group

TrainWreck- Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!