This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 5- Hawaii Discussion!

Topic » Season 5- Hawaii Discussion!

3311 days 3 hours ago
manalord
Patrick Confessional

I vote for Mary Kate because she's a woman/man pretending to be a woman and it's disgusting I hate women #misogyny
3311 days 1 hour ago
AlaskanFiredragon
Lol patrick
3308 days 15 hours ago
manalord
Roman Confessional

So Brady, Jacob, and Mary-Kate are aligned with me so I guess this will be the final four. But Mary-Kate and I are super tight and maybe we can flip the switch on those two.
3307 days ago
Duke
Has it just been a general lack of confessionals Nick?
3305 days 23 hours ago
manalord
Brady Confessional

ive been running this game since f9...literally controlling every vote, mailing to people who to vote and playing all sides.
well now is where i gotta play my cards.

i have a f2 with bob, f2 with nicole
and f3 with moo/bowling....
gotta pick a side.
3305 days 23 hours ago
manalord
Nicole Confessional

I'm trying to talk with roman
And roman me Viv mary to vote 2 on brady 2 on Jacob

I feel like the 2 of them are running this game
And no one is doing anything about it
If we wait until 5, they both might have idols, and then the numbers will be 2 and 2
And at least 1 of them is in final 3 and had won the game

I think this might be my downfall
If brady finds out, but I would rather go down swinging then just saying yes yes yes
3305 days 23 hours ago
manalord
@Dan yea this season has not had many confessionals at all. I have posted all of them i think
3305 days 18 hours ago
YASSSSSSS @ Roman making f4 <3333333333333333333333
3305 days 17 hours ago
Duke
Not really rooting for anyone but a 4-3 jury vote so I can remain the winner by the largest margin (5-2) so many close votes so far in this series at the end
3305 days 17 hours ago
manalord
Roman Confessional

Well looks like Nicole screwed herself rofl I mean it was a risk and at least due to the tie Mary-Kate and I were both safe.
Unfortunately I don't see a F2 of Mary-Kate and myself but here's to hoping.
3305 days 17 hours ago
manalord
@Dan so you want two people to not vote LMAO!

Anyway, Jacob is in the final 4 with both idols and immunity so he can actually hand pick the final 3 if he wants...
3305 days 15 hours ago
manalord
Brady and Jacob have made the finals!
3305 days 15 hours ago
manalord
Jacob lost Patrick post merge, and was the only one to play his extra vote, found both idols, won 4 or 5 immunites, and manged to flip the game a few times in his favor.

Brady partned with inactive James however never had the luxury of an active person he could trust. He was always on the tribe that went to a lot of tribals, was in and out of the minority and had his name written down almost every single tribal, espically post-merge.

Both where pretty active and overall, despite being the worst VS season, it is still not THAT bad (okay its pretty bad, butout of all my 'inactive' seasons its easily the best)

Infact this season has a lot of people we could see again:

Jenn B.
Hannah B.
Spolzo J. (If we can get him at a better time becuase he is usally pretty good)
Natalie O. ( Pretty Much gurantted for eventaull SC)
Jay B. ( Pretty much gurantted for eventaull SC)
Alexis P.
Patrick Z. ( Pretty much a lock to return, season got boring without his humor)
Ty M. (Most active all season, lock to return)
Michael B.
Viv K.
Nicole F.
Roman C.
Mary-Kate O.
Jacob S.
Brady M.
3305 days 13 hours ago
Duke
Didnt realize it was a 9 person jury. Gl to them
3305 days 13 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Wow, this season had VERY few confessionals 0.o. Seriously, wtf happened during the entire game? XD

open group

TrainWreck- Viewer's Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!