This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

North Pole- Activity Check

Topic » North Pole- Activity Check

3401 days 9 hours ago
MariahAnn
This post is to represent those who still would like this season to continue, when I thought of the Immunity Challenge #6, I thought it would be fun like Duel Frookies, but there's so much inactivity, I am STILL waiting on people to tell me who they are saving and I've been sending mails to them endlessly.

I am going to send a mail once to all of you. You will have 24 Hours to post below that you are still playing the game, anyone that doesn't post it immediately put down as either quitting or Medically Removed, I haven't decided which one yet.

Post Below To Stay In.
3401 days 9 hours ago
spinfur
I would like to stay in :)
3401 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
really this game stops alot and its so annoying mariah

I will promise i'll stay if you promise you'll still host consistently
3401 days 9 hours ago
sahmosean
I agree with Daniel
3401 days 9 hours ago
coolKat
me
3401 days 9 hours ago
MariahAnn
To elaborate, if I only have five people deciding to stay with the game, then all the other will be eliminated and we will pick up from there.

I tried to be nice for Holidays and stuff, but the problem was... holidays was when I was the most open because my family doesn't get together then. We get together on other times so that others can fit. j
3401 days 7 hours ago
dak236
Yeah having a challenge on christmas day was a bit...rough...I was with family so I wasn't able to participate consistently.

I as stated above, will stay in if you host consistently.
3401 days 7 hours ago
ThePug
Ill stay!
3401 days 6 hours ago
noah_kondon
me
3401 days 6 hours ago
Justunreal
I would like to stay in
3401 days 5 hours ago
Snake
I'll take this time to leave. Thanks for the opportunity!
3400 days 14 hours ago
ItsOfficial
I'll take this time to leave as well. Other things have come up and I wont be as active as you would probably like. Thanks for the opportunity!
3400 days 14 hours ago
MariahAnn
Janet, Jessie, and Erik have all decided to quit so far... anyone else that has not mailed or posted has 5 Hours before I will Medically Remove you.
3400 days 10 hours ago
MariahAnn
You have 1 Hour and 22 Minutes
3400 days 9 hours ago
MariahAnn
Quit- Janet, Jessie, and Erik

Medically Removed- Anthony, Thatone, and Jeremy
3400 days 8 hours ago
2Beastly
Ahh I made final 10 :) Hi y'all pm me for alliances

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!