This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

North Pole- Tribal Council #1

Topic » North Pole- Tribal Council #1

3440 days 3 hours ago
MariahAnn
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Natalie- What do you think about Thatone, Noah, RiRi, and Kolby the returnees on your tribe?
Anthony- What do you feel like the twist could possibly be about?
Thatone- You were an early boot your season, what are you doing differently this season?
Jeremy- Are you prepared for this season? How?
Noah- This is your third season in a row, are you sad that you don't get to be apart of the Viewer's Lounge?
RiRi- Sam decided not to play and was replaced, is this a good or bad thing?
Daniel- Welcome to the North Pole, why do you think that this season will be so special?
GW- Shadows or Sunlight?
Jessie- After your first immunity challenge, do you think that those who didn't participate are the ones who will be eliminated?
Kolby- Can you make it past last?
Harry- Who's your favorite TD character?

Votes are due by 4 P.M. Est. Tomorrow...  If you don't submit a vote then you are having a randomized. When all votes are cast, i will reveal them. When the votes are read the decision is final. You CAN only vote for someone on YOUR TRIBE!
3440 days 3 hours ago
NewOrleansPelicans
Anthony- What do you feel like the twist could possibly be about?

Legitimately no clue.
3440 days 3 hours ago
thatonepeople
Thatone- You were an early boot your season, what are you doing differently this season?
Well im not sure if im going to do much differently i feel like what got me out last season was the target twist so without that i feel like i have a better chance
3440 days 3 hours ago
noah_kondon
Noah- This is your third season in a row, are you sad that you don't get to be apart of the Viewer's Lounge?

While I was in it I saw everything for my first 2 seasons so yeah
3440 days 3 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Daniel- Welcome to the North Pole, why do you think that this season will be so special?

Becauz i can see SANTA
3440 days 2 hours ago
gw22
GW- Shadows or Sunlight?

I do not have a clue
3440 days 2 hours ago
noah_kondon
agoDanielzSnooz

Becauz i can see SANTA

YESSSSSSS!
3440 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
noah_kondon
agoDanielzSnooz

Becauz i can see SANTA

YESSSSSSS!

Ikr i'm so excited but i can't find him =(
3439 days 23 hours ago
harrywasnak
Harry- Who's your favorite TD character? what is TD? It could be a few things. Answer that and I'll rewrite
3439 days 23 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
RiRi- Sam decided not to play and was replaced, is this a good or bad thing?

I don't really know. But it certainly won't get him on the nice list...
3439 days 23 hours ago
OhNatalie
Natalie- What do you think about Thatone, Noah, RiRi, and Kolby the returnees on your tribe?

I think they need to go back from whatever season they originally competed in cus they don't fucking belong here... BYE BYE BITCHES :*

*shrugs*
3439 days 22 hours ago
thatonepeople
*throws a stick at Natalie*
3439 days 18 hours ago
MariahAnn
Results:

RiRi- 9
Thatone- 1
Kolby- 1

RiRi, please bring me your torch

*snuffs torch*

RiRi, the tribe has spoken.
3439 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
3439 days 4 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Holy crap... Thanks for the love people

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!