This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

The four idiots

Topic » The four idiots

3444 days 10 hours ago
Sam101101101
Adyan- Has done nothing in this game lol. He will win.
DJ- Fails at everything he try's to do.
Brad- Hasn't played the game.
Austin- Stupidest survivor player ever.
3444 days 10 hours ago
Webly
Someone's mad.
3444 days 10 hours ago
Webly
From Sam101101101
The truth
Dec 2, 2014 17:55:16
to Webly NickBrad97 coolexchangestudent Aydanmac01
I have all of the jurors wrapped around my finger and they will vote for who I want. You'll made the stupidest choice ever.

----

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm but I thought the jury hated you? I'm not an idiot or even stupid. We voted you out because you would have won. You were clearly the biggest threat left and the best player left. Goodbye hun. You are out.
3444 days 10 hours ago
Sam101101101
Austin I hate u
3443 days 22 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
WOW THATS SO RUDE

I DIDNT VOTE CU OF TIMELINES
3443 days 22 hours ago
Sam101101101
DJ u lied to my face the entire game...
3443 days 22 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
O really.

I told you my failed scheme on voting you out during premerge.
I told Brad to take you to Final 3. Even though he doesn't want to.
I told you I had Austin on board.
I told you everything and tried to save you in the time you were voted out, the first time. Second one I wasn't there.

I saved your fucking ass the whole game and when I wasn't there you accused me of such malice. Now if you were to act like this after it I should've done it way before. I thought of you as a friend I could have, like our friend Clair. But you're just a damn tryhard which doesn't know anything but win.

Damn, and I was gonna convince the jury to vote at this bitch at final 3 if he made it.
3443 days 22 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Now I'm just gonna go down with you. Fuck you Sam. I'm gonna get voted out for the FIFTH time BEFORE FTC.

*cries at the failure that is myself*
3443 days 20 hours ago
Robbyjak
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm but I thought the jury hated you? I'm not an idiot or even stupid. We voted you out because you would have won. You were clearly the biggest threat left and the best player left. Goodbye hun. You are out.
noah_kondon
Sam, you don't have us wrapped around your finger.  We were allies but nobody agrees on who to vote for
3443 days 17 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Ooooo

Drama!!!
3443 days 17 hours ago
Robbyjak
Yeah Sam you didn't have us wrapped around your finger
I think you over estimate your influence sometimes
3443 days 17 hours ago
noah_kondon
Sam, your my friend but don't do this once your out.  That's just REALLY bitter.  If they make it to the Final 3 then they played a better game cuz they lasted and you didn't.
3443 days 14 hours ago
Webly
"Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm but I thought the jury hated you?"

I said that because Sam said he had the jury wrapped around his finger, but he kept telling me that the jury hated him. I knew the jury didn't hate him. That sentence was sarcastic lol.

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!