This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Belize- Tribal Council #3

Topic » Belize- Tribal Council #3

3481 days ago
MariahAnn
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

Robby- You placed 3rd last time, i never got to ask you. It was your game that gave Nattie the end, why didn't you beat her?
Aydan- This is your third time returning, what do you feel about this season's cast?
Harvin- How did you feel about the Death Roll twist?
Honey- There were quite a few people returning from Season 7: Cambodia, what do you think about that?
Sam- There were three previous winners when we started the game, now there are only two... does this worry you?
Anthony- How do you feel about the MVP twist?
Challus- Nepal was quite an inactive season, how do you think this season will be?
Noah- Last season you were safe until you were eliminated, obviously this season won't be the same... do you have any new stratiges?
Gregory- There were four people to start with from Anarchy Island, now there is only two... will that trend continue?
DJ- Are you excited about ALL STARS?

Votes are due by 4 P.M. Est. Tomorrow Night...  If you don't submit a vote then you are having a randomized. When all votes are cast, i will reveal them. When the votes are read the decision is final. YOU CAN ONLY VOTE SOMEONE OFF YOUR TRIBE!
3481 days ago
DryIceBros
Gregory- There were four people to start with from Anarchy Island, now there is only two... will that trend continue?: Maybe.
3481 days ago
noah_kondon
Noah- Last season you were safe until you were eliminated, obviously this season won't be the same... do you have any new stratiges?

Yes,  I had my strategy of get the idol from the eliminated player won't work.  I have to just hope that I'm safe.
3481 days ago
Robbyjak
Robby- You placed 3rd last time, i never got to ask you. It was your game that gave Nattie the end, why didn't you beat her? Tbh I had forgotten about the challenge until about 10 minutes before I had to leave and I wasn't sure if I was gonna get the chance to do it again so I had to suck it up and deal with a not so good score and by the time I got home the results were being revealed... If I could change one thing about my game it's that I would've picked s live challenge I'm good at rather than mom live
3481 days ago
Sam101101101
I'm really not worried but what is the death roll
3480 days 23 hours ago
Aydanmac01
Aydan- This is your third time returning, what do you feel about this season's cast?
I think this cast is WONDERFUL and I will have a fun time getting to know them ^_^
3480 days 19 hours ago
noah_kondon
I wanna get to know u guys too. :)
3480 days 16 hours ago
goldenzoomi
Challus- Nepal was quite an inactive season, how do you think this season will be?

I really don't know. I hadn't gotten much experience with my last season, and this season I have a serious (personal) handicap.
3480 days 11 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Yes lol xD
3480 days 10 hours ago
anthonyds__
Anthony- How do you feel about the MVP twist?

Im not reall sure, It kind of worries me tbh
3479 days 21 hours ago
MariahAnn
RESULTS:
Harvin- 8
Robby- 2
Aydan- 1

Harvin, please bring me your torch

*snuffs torch*

Harvin, the tribe has spoken.
3479 days 21 hours ago
anthonyds__
:O
3479 days 21 hours ago
AHarvin
Bye guys. Have fun.
3479 days 21 hours ago
Sam101101101
Bye Harvin
3479 days 21 hours ago
noah_kondon
Bye Harvin
3479 days 20 hours ago
Robbyjak
well looks like a couple people got a problem with me!

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!