This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Belize- Tribal Council #1

Topic » Belize- Tribal Council #1

3495 days 19 hours ago
MariahAnn
Come on in guys! Go ahead and grab your torch, and take a seat. Fire represents your life in this game, and once its gone, so are you, and that will be the case for one of you tonight.

PEDRO TRIBE- Rab, Austin, Chris, Alexandria, and DJ... one of you will be eliminated tonight.

ORANGE TRIBE- Brad, Honey, Maxwell, Chael, and Noah... one of you will be eliminated tonight.

CAYO TRIBE- Aydan, Anthony, Jessica, Harvin, and Robby... one of you will be eliminated tonight.

STANN TRIBE- Bobby, Challus, Eric, Ben, and Shannon.... one of you will be eliminated tonight.

XAIBE TRIBE- Kriss, Nick, Gregory, Sam, and Patricia... one of you will be eliminated tonight.

Votes are due by 8 P.M. Est. Tomorrow Night... that's also when your first immunity challenge will be, BUT I will be calling it your second so I don't get confused. If you don't submit a vote then you are having a randomized. When all votes are cast, i will reveal them. When the votes are read the decision is final. YOU CAN ONLY VOTE SOMEONE OFF YOUR TRIBE!
3495 days 19 hours ago
DryIceBros
:O Wait, what? When will you reveal the votes? We started? 5 people will be voted out? *head explodes*
3495 days 19 hours ago
Broniak
OMG wow
3495 days 18 hours ago
C00LDUDE1000
Wtf.....

Help me
3495 days 18 hours ago
Broniak
Coolio twist though!
3495 days 17 hours ago
Arcaninemaster
:O good luck everyone
3495 days 16 hours ago
noah_kondon
I'm scared.
3495 days 16 hours ago
CHAEL
That's great
3495 days 11 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
This is great 5 people out in Day fucking 1
3495 days 9 hours ago
AHarvin
:O
3495 days 6 hours ago
Broniak
@DJ I'm dying LMAO
3494 days 23 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
I'm screwed.
3494 days 23 hours ago
MariahAnn
RESULTS:

PEDRO TRIBE
Rab- 2
Alexandria- 3

ORANGE TRIBE
Chael- 4
Maxwell- 1

STANN TRIBE
Shannon- 4
Ben- 1

CAYO TRIBE
Harvin- 2
Anthony- 1
Aydan- 1
Jessica- 1

XAIBE TRIBE
Sam- 2
Patricia- 3

Alexandria, Chael, Shannon, Harvin, and Patricia please bring me your torches

*PLACES TORCHES ASIDE*

Death Roll is a forecast of what's to come. You guys are currently on..... Blackadore Caye. This is where you will wait. For this first immunity challenge it will show who's strong... who's weak and who can survive. Which ever tribe lasts the LEAST is going to tribal council. Whichever tribes lasts the LONGEST is bringing back their player that was eliminated tonight. Good Luck.
3494 days 23 hours ago
DryIceBros
:O
3494 days 23 hours ago
NickBrad97
so they cant help us the challenge then or can they since they arent techincally eliminated yet?
3494 days 22 hours ago
lanadelrey_
wow

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!