This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Samoa Immunity Challenge #2

Topic » Samoa Immunity Challenge #2

3792 days 9 hours ago
MariahAnn
Samoa Immunity Challenge #2

Immunity #2
Come on in guys. You can see Moberz was medically removed and Brady was votes out at last tribal.

Okay, let's get to today's challenge.

It's time to design your own tribe flag!

For today you must design a tribe flag for your tribe, incorporating the logo, tribe members (their avatar or name), tribe name, tribe color and anything else you're able to come up with.

Flag Must Have-
1) All members (eliminated too)
   - Pictures or Names or Both
2) Samoa Survivor sign

Each tribe must submit one flag, which will be judged by me and a few other people here on Tengaged. The tribe with the best flag wins Immunity and will be safe from Tribal Council, where someone will be the second person voted out of Survivor: Azores.

As I said, each tribe has until Wednesday  at 4 PM to submit a flag. You do this by uploading the picture of the flag to tinypic.com (or another website that let's you upload pictures free) and then sending the link to me.

Remember to talk to each other about who does what. It doesn't matter how you make the flag! You can use Paint, you can draw it yourself, it does not matter at all. As long as you submit a flag.

ALSO, if I get both flags tonight, then we can go to tribal TONIGHT!

If you have any questions please ask.

Skype- MariahAnn17
Email- writerblockemail@gmail.com

Good luck!

Credit to Leli14/ Whoever made it
3792 days 9 hours ago
Timmay
Cant help, have New Years Eve party soon.
3792 days 8 hours ago
Timmay
K bye. Gl team! I will help tomorrow if we arent done.
3792 days 8 hours ago
LoyalLestrange
Galu, I have an editing system on my phone. I could make it there but it might not be the best. But it would still be something.

But if anyone else wants to take this one they're more than welcome to.
3792 days 8 hours ago
Ramanik
Im starting to make the flag
3792 days 8 hours ago
natori
Ill make the flag im almost done
3792 days 8 hours ago
Mickj
Foa members, if you are working on something mail me I can help now for a bit :)
3792 days 8 hours ago
MariahAnn
Foa Foa received!
3792 days 8 hours ago
LoyalLestrange
Seriously, is anyone from Galu here besides me?
3792 days 8 hours ago
MariahAnn
Waiting on Galu
3792 days 8 hours ago
arthurnix
I had this challenge in another game and submitted a blue box that said "Too confused to care" that I made in paint. If you leave me to do this I'll send that again...and we will lose.
3792 days 8 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Ill make a flag i dont mind just let me know
3792 days 8 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Is someone making 1 for gala??
3792 days 8 hours ago
NightOwl
Cant do on phone
3792 days 8 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Hello????
3792 days 8 hours ago
NovaScotiaChic
Im on phone too :(

open group

Mariah's Survivor: Czech Republic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!