This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Nepal)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Nepal)

3789 days 12 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Jury Question : Nick im trying to not be bitter lol. Ok um well its a 2 part part 1 hw the fuck did u find the idol and when? part 2 how was winning 700 immunities when u knew u were safe a " strategy "

I found the idol by winning immunity so I could get clues to it and that was my strategy, to find the idol by winning immunity. I found it final 7 I believe. It wasn't really, it was called winning immunity incase something crazy happened, and so I could find the idol. I never really needed immunity because I was always in a good position. I knew to play the idol because I had allies in this game, and if that's not strategy of making strong allies, I don't know what is
3789 days 6 hours ago
Dejaman
I'm sorry for not being here again, now I'll start answering questions.
3789 days 5 hours ago
Dejaman
Dan. I can't really answer your first question because it's been a while since I've watched anything from CBS. Your second question was to tell the best and worst thing about each juror.
Martin- good: active but not overly active. Bad: put his trust into the wrong people.
Marty- good: made himself seem invisible. Bad: did not communicate to all of his alliance members.
Ken- good: created an alliance that could have won. Bad: never really communicated with me.
Dan- good:  got himself some pretty powerful friends and even won a lot of challenges. Bad: I honestly can't think of one.
Jeremy- good: stuck with the right people. Bad: wasn't very active.
Ashley- good: was at the first challenge. Bad: wasn't there for the rest of the game.
Shane- good: had very strong willpower. Bad: can't think of one for him either.
Now it's time for the three reason that I got Dan evicted. One: he seemed closer to Shane than anyone else in his alliance. That made it seem as if he was going to take Shane to the final two instead of anyone else. Two: Dan won a lot of challenges. If we didn't get rid of him soon he would've won the game. Three: Dan targeted my friend. He was trying to get people to evict nick. I couldn't let that happen.
3789 days 5 hours ago
Dejaman
There is no reason. there is no reason that Nick should not win. He was active, he played in idol correctly, and he's a great friend. I honestly think that Nick should win instead. I've already made my point. A lot of people don't believe any white level player can ever win a group game. But I've made it to second-place and that's good enough for me.
3789 days 5 hours ago
Dejaman
Martin. You were made at target because you had proven yourself to be a mole. If you had stayed then we would've just kept on getting word about you telling of our alliance. You had to go because there's only room in this game for one mole. And the other mole you. It was me who got you evicted. You were caught being a traitor.
3789 days 5 hours ago
Hudspith
i was never with u though dan just assumed it was me when it wasnt
3789 days 5 hours ago
Dejaman
I actually have a question for some of the jurors. Who is the other mole? Because I think the reason that Dan targeted Nick was because Nick had been plotting to get rid of Dan by the next tribal Council. I think it was Jeremy. Because we had to try and convince Jeremy that we need to get Dan out soon.
3789 days 5 hours ago
Dejaman
Shane. Could you please explain when?
3789 days 5 hours ago
Hudspith
i'll be honest you both played impressive games and you got ri of the allaince leader when you needed to one thing though who pulled that trigger you or nick
3789 days 5 hours ago
_JB_
the reason we targeted nick was because he was the most active player left in the game and had the best chance of breaking up the koshi 3, and he did break up the koshi 3. he took out dan, then yall took me out by swaying shane, and then you got shane out.
3789 days 5 hours ago
Dejaman
You mean who pulled the trigger to get you out?
3789 days 5 hours ago
Dejaman
If that's the case then it was I who pulled the trigger. I'm the one who reported to the rest that we had to get you out. It was truly my fault that Martin got evicted from this game.
3789 days 5 hours ago
Hudspith
getting rid of dan
3789 days 5 hours ago
Dejaman
Getting rid of Dan was Nick's idea. But it was me who saved Nick. I told Nick that Dan and Shane were targeting him. That is why Nick use the idol. Nick got Dan evicted and I  saved  Nick.
3789 days 5 hours ago
Hudspith
right ok im just trying to understand the game cos i like you both as players and my vote could go either way tbh

open group

WPF's Survivor: Nepal

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!