This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Nepal)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Nepal)

3777 days 3 hours ago
thewinner
First, let's welcome in the members of the jury.

Martin, Marty, Ken, Dan, Jeremy, Ashley and Shane, voted out at the last tribal council.

Now, let's welcome in the final 2. Nick and Deja.

The power now rests in the jury's hands.

*Jury members: please refrain from posting questions until Mike and Isiah's speeches have been posted. If there are not both up in 8 hours, I will allow the jury to go ahead and ask.*
3777 days 2 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Who's Mike and Isaiah......
3777 days 2 hours ago
thewinner
LOL I copy and pasted that from last season. Should have your names there.
3777 days 2 hours ago
workhardplayhard247
* sits down like a boss *
3777 days 2 hours ago
thewinner
Also, fun fact:

Dan's idol play was the not the first successful one in our series. There was an idol play in Belize that I forgot about.
3777 days 2 hours ago
thewinner
Or I meant Nick's idol play.
3777 days 2 hours ago
preznewton44
Answer honestly guys: 
Based on how I've done tonight, would you have wanted me around all season?
3777 days 2 hours ago
Archerskyfire
YES!
3777 days 2 hours ago
workhardplayhard247
http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130428162522/survivor/images/1/1d/TocantinsJury.png

Martin is Brendan\

Marty is Tyson

Ken is Sierra

Dan is Debbie

Jeremy is Coach

Ashley is Taj

Shane ( me ) is Erin

( this is all based on there jury placings )
3777 days 2 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Alright jury speech coming up
3777 days 2 hours ago
workhardplayhard247
lol no one thought that was funny * cries *
3777 days 2 hours ago
Archerskyfire
Alright here goes!!! Congrats everyone!!!! We all worked really hard to get here, and me and Deja made final two!!!! I just hope you'll respect my gameplay as obviously it was not personal. So yea I'm just gonna tell you guys about my game

My game was physical. My game was strategic. My game was social. I used everything to get to where I am now. So pre-merge I was pulled into an alliance and locked in there. Not much to talk about, we took out weaker players and our tribe won immunity for the most part. Then merge came, and that's when I took control. I started out by playing both sides of the alliances. My original alliance and a new alliance with some Bagmati, some Koshi. I chose to flip and go with this new alliance for pretty much one reason. I was the last one to join my Bagmati alliance. I didn't want to have the risk of being on the bottom of the totem pole, and I made the right decision being the swing vote. Then we took out the Bagmati not in the alliance until only Ashley was left. Then my social game saved me. Deja told me I was getting voted out by Dan, and that was all I needed. I made one of the biggest moves ever in this survivor series history. I played a hidden immunity idol, and got a huge power player Dan out. After that I was able to get Shane to flip with me and Deja, and we plotted to take Shane out final four because he was a jury threat and a physical threat. He stated because Ashley was inactive, so then I won immunity and took Shane out, keeping my promise to take Deja to the final two. I took out each of the people who betrayed me one at a time, and I played everyone here. My social, strategic, and physical game saved me plenty of times this season. Deja followed me to the top, and didn't so much. I made all of the huge moves this season and dominated.

My gameplay was close to perfect, and I deserve the title as Sole Survivor. I played the best game here, and I fell you should all vote for me. Thank you, and once again congrats Deja and the jury!!! Let's end this season!!!!!!
3777 days 1 hour ago
bigbrother101
Both answer these qeustions
1- Compare each juror to a cbs player and explain why.
2- State each jurors biggest posittive and negative to there gameplay.
3- Give me 3 solid reasons why you voted me out and why i should abandon my promise of if you fuck me i will not vote you.
3777 days 1 hour ago
_JB_
My vote has been decided. Nick, you played a great game. Almost flawless honestly. You were more active than Deja, you won immunities, you found an idol, you correctly played an idol, and you did get lucky at times. But luck is necessary to win this game and you had that my friend, job well done. You didn't have much of a social game, but that didn't matter because nobody really played a social game.

My question is for Shane actually: Why'd you flip? I was planning on taking you to the end. You flipped to the alliance that tried to get you out at the very next tribal. I'm not mad, but I just want an answer.
3777 days 1 hour ago
MiharuWada24
Ok, I won't ask questions or anything until I see Deja's reasoning.
3777 days ago
Dejaman
First, I would like to congratulate Nick on winning the final immunity challenge and thank him for staying true to his word.
And now that it's the end, I must tell you all: I was the mole in the game. I used Dantes eviction as a way to keep Ashley at bay. Right before being evicted, he offered me and Ashley a final three, but was immediately evicted. I truly thought Ashley had something to do with it, seeing how she was the only other who knew. I had been communicating mainly with Nick throughout most of the game because he just seemed like someone I could trust.
After the merge, I was also offered two different alliances. I accepted both, hoping I could get away with it. The only people who I thought knew about this was Shane and Dan. Soon, Martin had given word to my fake alliance that our target was Ken and that Dan had to go. So I did what I must to protect my allies. I warned Dan and Shane and Nick and Jeremy that Martin was a spy, and he went immediately. Then Ken won immunity, thus Marty being evicted. Finally, we conspired to get rid of who I figured was the leader of the fake alliance. KEN.
Now it was the merge alliance and Ashley who were left. I had every intention to finally get rid of Ashley. But Nick brought to my attention a chance. Shane and Dan had become too close. We had to split them apart. So, me and Nick voted for Dan while Nick protected himself with the immunity idol. The Dane/ Shan alliance was destroyed.
Shane made desperate attempt to stay by alerting me of an alliance between Jeremy and Ashley and that I was their target. So I convinced Nick that Jeremy was a larger threat than Ashley because he was actually active at times. So then was the fall of the Jershley/ Ashemey alliance.
The final four: Nick, Ashley, Shane, and I.
Nick and I needed Ashley. We needed her to ensure our win. Get rid of Shane. Shane was active and had a large chance of winning, so we needed him gone. But there was one thing me and Nick didn't realize: Ashley was still inactive. Her inactivity led to her demise. If she had voted, she would have made it to the final three. But instead, Nick and I had to say Shane automatically won so he wouldn't be too suspicious. I then had to go to a friend's birthday party, so I couldn't make the final challenge. But using Nick to ride my way to the top should count for something!
This game was a game of lies and deceit. I had to do what was necessary. Honesty only works for a select few. So, who shall it be: The Liar or The Honest? I will respect your choice, because it is only a game.

open group

WPF's Survivor: Nepal

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!