This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Tribal Council #8 - Benota

Topic » [S1] Tribal Council #8 -..

2717 days 9 hours ago
Connor_
Johnny- Do you think that the old lines between Beruwala and Matara will stick or fade?
Hudson- You and Chris exchanged a few words at the challenge today. Feeling nervous tonight?
Chris- On the same token, you threatened Hudson at the challenge today. Do you intend on targeting him, or was that an empty threat?
Zach- You were on the Matara tribe, which came into the merge with a one man disadvantage to Beruwala. How confident are you that you or an original Matara will go home tonight?
Jake- How good does it feel to be wearing that necklace tonight?
Nick- What are you basing your vote on tonight?
Clumsy- Have there been any noticeable divisions in the merged tribe so far?
Chandler- As an original member of Beruwala, how confident are you that the Beruwala six will stick together?
Hufus- What makes someone a target so early into the individual stage of the game?
Alex- The first vote at the merge is arguably very important. Do you think this vote will set the tone of the game for the second half?
Connor- Are you expecting this vote to be split, united, or scattered?

VOTES ARE DUE TOMORROW AT 7 EASTERN, WHERE THEY WILL ALSO BE READ. JAKE HAS INDIVIDUAL IMMUNITY, SO YOU CANNOT VOTE FOR HIM. FAILURE TO VOTE WILL RESULT IN A SELF-VOTE.
2717 days 9 hours ago
Brandt69
on the biggest cunt :)
2717 days 8 hours ago
zachboy967
You were on the Matara tribe, which came into the merge with a one man disadvantage to Beruwala. How confident are you that you or an original Matara will go home tonight?

Like I'm always paranoid when it comes to group games but I try to keep my cool. I hope they take out someone that's going to benefit our game.
2717 days 8 hours ago
ClumsyConnor
Clumsy- Have there been any noticeable divisions in the merged tribe so far?

I'd say so. It looks like both tribes are sticking with their original tribe members. That's at least the impression that I'm getting.
2717 days 8 hours ago
brontesonly
Alex- The first vote at the merge is arguably very important. Do you think this vote will set the tone of the game for the second half?

Yeah the first vote of merge is very important then you can see where everyone stands in the game and who they trust! So yeah its very important.
2717 days 8 hours ago
Lacrimosa
Split!
2717 days 8 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
Chandler- As an original member of Beruwala, how confident are you that the Beruwala six will stick together?

Honestly i think we are a tight group but who knows what will happen. I expect us to sort of stay together though
2717 days 8 hours ago
Cornelia
Jake- How good does it feel to be wearing that necklace tonight?

It feels fucking fantastic! It's amazing to not have to feel so paranoid that it might be your name getting read out and your torch getting snuffed at tribal. I can just sit back and relax this tribal without worrying! *Clutches necklace*
2717 days 8 hours ago
Hufus
Hufus- What makes someone a target so early into the individual stage of the game?

I think that anything could make you a target. It could be because you are a challenge threat, or a social threat, or just because someone (or people) doesn't like you. I mean, anything is valid so early in the game.
2717 days 7 hours ago
rapidsmartypants
Hudson- You and Chris exchanged a few words at the challenge today. Feeling nervous tonight?

Yep. Speaking out like that does make me nervous that it could bite me later on. And maybe that "later on" will happen tonight at tribal.
2717 days 7 hours ago
Carraid73
Chris- On the same token, you threatened Hudson at the challenge today. Do you intend on targeting him, or was that an empty threat?

I intend on getting to the next day. If I can do that and target Hudson? Excellent, I'll do that. But it's idiotic to be rigid in this game. If I can only get to the next day by voting elsewhere, I'll do that too. You can't commit fully to anything, no matter how safe it seems. Including a tribe of six.
2715 days 16 hours ago
Connor_
I'll go tally the votes.
2715 days 16 hours ago
Connor_
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
2715 days 16 hours ago
Connor_
First vote...
2715 days 16 hours ago
Connor_
Hufus.
2715 days 16 hours ago
Connor_
Second vote...

open group

Connor's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!