This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Immunity Challenge #6

Topic » [S1] Immunity Challenge #6

2731 days ago
Connor_
Come on in guys!

Beruwala getting a good look at the new Matara tribe, Billy voted out at the last tribal council. First thing first, Beruwala, I'll take it back. Immunity is once again back up for grabs.

Over the past 10 days, you have hopefully gotten to know your tribemates relatively well, and you hopefully have some tribe pride. For today's challenge, you will each have to submit a tribe flag for your tribe. This is a creative challenge, so be creative with it! You have 24 hours to submit your tribe flag to me through mails, and the best tribe flag will win immunity for their tribe.

You can use any computer program you would like for this challenge. Sketchtoy, Microsoft Paint, PicMonkey, anything you'd like.

Your tribe flag will be judged by me and one other anonymous judge for creativity, neatness, and effort.

Your flag must include:

- The name of your tribe
- The names of everyone on your tribe, eliminated and active in the game
- The color of your tribe
- Anything else you would like to add

Your tribe flags are due in my mail inbox by tomorrow (11/30) @ 7 PM Eastern. The winner reveal will also be at that time.

Survivors ready? GO!
2730 days 23 hours ago
ClumsyConnor
Okay!
2730 days 23 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
GL!
2730 days 21 hours ago
Cornelia
Can we individually send them in?
2730 days 21 hours ago
Cornelia
Oh each nvm I read it haha
2729 days 22 hours ago
Connor_
Alright, it's time to reveal the winner of tonight's immunity challenge!
2729 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
The winning flag is...
2729 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
2729 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
WHICH MEANS...

MATARA
WINS
IMMUNITY!
2729 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
Matara, congratulations on a win today, consequently ending your losing streak. You guys have the night off, congratulations.
2729 days 21 hours ago
ClumsyConnor
YASSS!!! Great Job Hufus!
2729 days 21 hours ago
Connor_
Beruwala, it's been a while, but I've got nothing for you but a date with me tonight at Tribal Council where one of you will be the sixth person voted out of Survivor Bhutan. You have the next 24 hours to figure out who it's going to be.
2729 days 20 hours ago
Brandt69
sorry but thats so fugly.
2729 days 19 hours ago
Robinhood99
Wow! I didn't know there was just mountain banners lying arounf the beach
2729 days 17 hours ago
Cornelia
Can we have a look at the flags at least?
2729 days 17 hours ago
Cornelia
Mine was way more creative

open group

Connor's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!