This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Tribal Council #5 - Matara

Topic » [S1] Tribal Council #5 -..

2732 days 9 hours ago
Connor_
Johnny- Are you expecting tonight's vote to be united, split, or scattered?
Chris- Who should be feeling nervous tonight? What makes someone an easy target?
Zach- What are you basing your vote on tonight?
Billy- This tribe has lost the past three immunity challenges, but you guys had some good momentum at the start of this game. What happened?
Clumsy- As someone who didn't show up today, are you feeling nervous?
Garrett- Is this vote about keeping the tribe strong, or solidifying alliances?
Hufus- Has there been talk of a potential swap or merge on the horizon?

VOTES ARE DUE TOMORROW AT 7 PM EASTERN. FAILURE TO VOTE WILL RESULT IN A SELF-VOTE.
2732 days 9 hours ago
zachboy967
Zach- What are you basing your vote on tonight?

Tengaged has been off and on not working for me for the past 30 minutes so I apologize to my tribe
And this challenge wouldn't have been good for me. I'm not good @ luck challenges. In survivor, I do get paranoid so it may be tonight.
2732 days 9 hours ago
Brandt69
*me walks up during the questionnaire*

Hey bitches, miss me? xo

*everyones dramatically turns to see me standing, wind blowing my long ombre hair*

Just wanted to say yall suck and enjoy tribal fatties.

*cackles as zachboy starts crying*
2732 days 9 hours ago
Carraid73
Chris- Who should be feeling nervous tonight? What makes someone an easy target?

Participation. You don't need to make every challenge, nobody can do that. But as long as you've been showing to a few and participate in discussion, that's good.
2732 days 9 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Tonight like every nught is pirely strategy
2732 days 9 hours ago
Hufus
Hufus- Has there been talk of a potential swap or merge on the horizon?

I don't know exactly if there was a talk about that. But it's possible and I have to be honest and say that I'm feeling that (winter) it's coming.
2732 days 9 hours ago
greenranger8
Billy- This tribe has lost the past three immunity challenges, but you guys had some good momentum at the start of this game. What happened?

Idk i guess just not everyone is competing. I wasnt here for this challenge bc im really sick so idk what happened in this one, but the 2 before i was there
2732 days 9 hours ago
ClumsyConnor
Clumsy- As someone who didn't show up today, are you feeling nervous?

Of course I am. I lost track of time today. Also I'm sick, I think I have strep throat. I promise if the tribe gives me another chance it won't happen again. I do feel bad.
2731 days 8 hours ago
Connor_
I'll go tally the votes.
2731 days 8 hours ago
Connor_
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
2731 days 8 hours ago
Connor_
First vote...
2731 days 8 hours ago
Connor_
Billy.

(self-vote)
2731 days 8 hours ago
Connor_
Second vote...
2731 days 8 hours ago
Connor_
Billy.
2731 days 8 hours ago
Connor_
Third vote...
2731 days 8 hours ago
Connor_
Billy.

Three votes Billy.

open group

Connor's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!