This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Immunity Challenge #5

Topic » [S1] Immunity Challenge #5

2732 days 3 hours ago
Connor_
Check-in begins now!
2732 days 3 hours ago
brontesonly
HERE
2732 days 3 hours ago
Robinhood99
Here :3
When challenges aren't really @SaidTime EST but @SaidTime + 10 mins ;)
2732 days 3 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
AYYYYYE
2732 days 3 hours ago
Connor_
roast me again pls @robin
2732 days 3 hours ago
Hufus
hey yaaa
2732 days 3 hours ago
Lacrimosa
Here!
2732 days 3 hours ago
Cornelia
me
2732 days 3 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
hey
2732 days 3 hours ago
Connor_
Currently present:

Beruwala
- Alex
- Robin
- Connor
- Jake
- Chandler

Matara
- Garrett
- Hufus
2732 days 3 hours ago
Connor_
Late check-in will be allowed in this challenge.

Are you guys ready to get to today's immunity challenge?
2732 days 3 hours ago
Cornelia
Yes!
2732 days 3 hours ago
Robinhood99
I presume
2732 days 3 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
yes
2732 days 3 hours ago
Connor_
Come on in guys!

Beruwala getting a good look at the new Matara tribe, Bobby voted out at the last tribal council. First thing first, Beruwala, I'll take it back. Immunity is back up for grabs. Here's how today's challenge is going to work.

This challenge will take place in a series of rounds. Each round, one person from each tribe will be able to shoot for one of three goals. The close goal, worth one point, the medium goal, worth 3 points, and the far goal, worth 5 points.

If you shoot for the close goal, you will have a 4/5 chance of scoring. If you shoot for the medium goal, you will have a 1/2 chance of scoring, and if you shoot for the far goal, you will have a 1/3 chance of scoring.

This is a challenge based on strategy. The tribe with the most points after five rounds will win immunity, and after 10 days, someone from the losing tribe will be the fifth person voted out of Survivor Bhutan.

Questions?
2732 days 3 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
no questions

open group

Connor's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!