This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Tribal Council #4 - Matara

Topic » [S1] Tribal Council #4 -..

2735 days 8 hours ago
Connor_
Johnny- Your tribe originally had a 9-7 advantage over Beruwala, but after tonight, that lead will be completely evaporated. Does that worry you with potential swaps and merges on the horizon?
Chris- You were the only person to get a vote at the last tribal council, and since Brandon self-voted, it was from someone on your tribe. Does that worry you tonight?
Zach- Has there been talk of a potential swap coming up?
Bobby- What are you basing your vote on tonight?
Billy- Why shouldn't it be you tonight? What can you bring to help the tribe?
Clumsy- Have there been any noticeable divisions in your tribe so far? If so, what are they?
Garrett- Is tonight's vote going to be split, scattered, or unified?
Hufus-  Is this vote going to be about solidifying alliances, or keeping the tribe strong?

VOTES ARE DUE AT MIDNIGHT, WHERE THEY WILL ALSO BE READ! YOU LEGIT HAVE 16 HOURS TO VOTE SO DO NOT COME TO ME WITH COMPLAINTS.
2735 days 8 hours ago
Carraid73
Chris- You were the only person to get a vote at the last tribal council, and since Brandon self-voted, it was from someone on your tribe. Does that worry you tonight?

It does worry me, because someone wrote my name down, and sent it to you with the intention of voting against me. But I think this tribe is overall unified, and we want to head into the right direction. And I know that we can do that.
2735 days 5 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Garrett- Is tonight's vote going to be split, scattered, or unified?

Split to Unified, as of my knowledge
2734 days 23 hours ago
ClumsyConnor
Clumsy- Have there been any noticeable divisions in your tribe so far? If so, what are they?

I don't know if I would call them "notably divisions" but I can definitely see sides starting to form. As for what are they, only time will tell.
2734 days 18 hours ago
Connor_
I'll go tally the votes.
2734 days 18 hours ago
zachboy967
hope it isn't me tonight.
*fingers crossed*
2734 days 18 hours ago
Connor_
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
2734 days 18 hours ago
Connor_
I'll read the votes.
2734 days 18 hours ago
Connor_
First vote...
2734 days 18 hours ago
Connor_
Bobby.
2734 days 18 hours ago
Connor_
Second vote...
2734 days 18 hours ago
Connor_
Bobby.
2734 days 18 hours ago
Connor_
Third vote...
2734 days 18 hours ago
Connor_
Bobby.

Three votes Bobby.
2734 days 18 hours ago
Connor_
Fourth vote...
2734 days 18 hours ago
Connor_
Hufus.

Three votes Bobby, one vote Hufus.

open group

Connor's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!