This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Tribal Council #3 - Matara

Topic » [S1] Tribal Council #3 -..

2733 days 6 hours ago
Connor_
Beruwala, behind each of you is a torch. Pick it up and dip it in the fire. This is part of the ritual of Tribal Council. Fire represents your life in this game, when your fire is out, so are you.

Johnny- Do you expect tonight's vote to be united, split, or scattered? Why do you think so?
Chris- Who do you think should be nervous tonight?
Zach- You had a confrontation with Chandler after today's challenge. Are you afraid of potentially encountering him at a swap or merge in the future?
Bobby- How has the dynamic of the tribe been so far? Have you all been getting along well?
Billy- Have there been any noticeable divisions in your tribe so far?
Clumsy- Why should it not be you tonight? What can you contribute to the tribe moving forward?
Garrett- Is this vote about solidifying alliances or keeping the tribe strong?
Brandon- This tribe has really never had a chance to make a strategic decision. Do you think tonight's vote will help or hurt the tribe?
Hufus- What were your first impressions of this tribe?

VOTES ARE DUE TOMORROW (11/23) @ 4 PM EASTERN. THE VOTES WILL ALSO BE READ AT THAT TIME. FAILURE TO VOTE WILL RESULT IN A SELF-VOTE.
2733 days 6 hours ago
zachboy967
Zach- You had a confrontation with Chandler after today's challenge. Are you afraid of potentially encountering him at a swap or merge in the future?

Honestly it isn't a big deal . He's telling me that my tribe should vote me off but that's bogus. I'm one of the most active members on my tribe. There's more logical choices for the boot.
2733 days 6 hours ago
ClumsyConnor
Clumsy- Why should it not be you tonight? What can you contribute to the tribe moving forward?

It shouldn't be me because I'm at least somewhat active. I may not be the most active on this tribe but I'm certainly not the least active on this tribe. I actually participated in this challenge. I can contribute as a loyal ally and I am a positive energy to have on this tribe.
2733 days 5 hours ago
Carraid73
Chris- Who do you think should be nervous tonight?

I think everyone is a little nervous, it's our first tribal. There are no clear lines yet, so we all are starting from scratch, in a way.
2733 days 1 hour ago
Hufus
Hufus- What were your first impressions of this tribe?

I really liked this tribe. I think there are interesting and strong people here, it explains why this is our first tribal.
2732 days 23 hours ago
zachboy967
Can you delete his post?
2732 days 1 hour ago
Connor_
I'll go tally the votes.
2732 days 1 hour ago
Connor_
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. The person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.
2732 days 1 hour ago
Connor_
I'll read the votes.
2732 days 1 hour ago
Connor_
First vote...
2732 days 1 hour ago
Connor_
Brandon (self-vote)
2732 days 1 hour ago
Connor_
Second vote...
2732 days 1 hour ago
Connor_
Brandon.
2732 days 1 hour ago
Connor_
Third vote...
2732 days 1 hour ago
Connor_
Chris.

Two votes Brandon, one vote Chris.
2732 days 1 hour ago
Connor_
Fourth vote...

open group

Connor's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!