This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

[S1] Immunity Challenge #3

Topic » [S1] Immunity Challenge #3

2737 days 14 hours ago
Connor_
Come on in guys!

Matara getting a look at the new Beruwala tribe, Clark voted out at the last tribal council. First thing first, Matara, I'll take it back. Once again, immunity is back up for grabs. Here's how today's challenge is going to work, and I'm sure you'll all be elated.

This challenge is called "Pass the Torch" and here's how it works. One member of your tribe will post *lights torch for (tribe name)* in this forum, and then the same person will post *passes torch to (tribe member)*, and that player will pass the torch to the next person, and so on. Once all tribe members have been passed the torch, the final person will post *places torch in sconce*, winning their tribe immunity.

Matara has two extra players, so they will only have to complete seven passes, making it so two players do not receive the torch.

This challenge begins NOW, and will last until tomorrow at 7 PM Eastern. If neither tribe completes the challenge, whatever tribe gets the furthest first will win immunity.

Survivors ready? GO!
2737 days 14 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
*lights torch for beruwala*
2737 days 14 hours ago
zachboy967
I'm here. Who's on for my tribe?
2737 days 14 hours ago
Brandt69
pass to me chand
2737 days 14 hours ago
Hufus
I'm here Zach
2737 days 14 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
passes torch to brandt69
2737 days 14 hours ago
brontesonly
here!
2737 days 14 hours ago
Brandt69
*passes torch to brontesonly (Alex) *
2737 days 14 hours ago
zachboy967
*lights torch and passes to Hufus*
2737 days 14 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
Pass to me
2737 days 14 hours ago
Hufus
*passes torch to Garrett*
2737 days 14 hours ago
Garrett_Auckland
*passes torch to Billy*
2737 days 14 hours ago
greenranger8
ugh no one else is online
2737 days 14 hours ago
greenranger8
*passes torch to Johnny*
2737 days 14 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
i already had the torch lol
2737 days 14 hours ago
Brandt69
pass it to someone -.-

open group

Connor's Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!